Tattoo's

JackKeslerCustoms

Thank god this thread got back to point. I think it looks great so far. I've wanted to get a tattoo for years, and was close a number of drunken times. Glad I didn't then, but I still think I will. I keep telling my wife as soon as I make it to the gym and get all ripped, I'm getting it done.

offroaddave

It's just one term!
This is one I've been wanting for years.
Not very original, but coolest drawing ever. (imo)

But I could never jusify what it would cost for something so detailed.

Attachments

• 291683.jpg
    291683.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 17

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
I came reeeeel close to getting my first tattoolast weekend in Vegas. Just couldn't stomach having it done at Vince Niel Ink. Even though I am sorta white trash myself, thatwould be over the edge.

Jeeperman

A.K.A. Eugene
Got my first done today :greg:

Dave over at Loyalty in clearfield did it, I'm very happy with it :D

Its the celtic knot of fatherhood.

Attachments

• 0904091519-00.jpg
    0904091519-00.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 30

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
74031_1481736129885_1428286145_31159480_4118783_n.jpg

Got my 5th tattoo done tonight :D

Bart

Nice. So, if a guy wanted some ink done, where is the best place along the Wasatch Front? I see huge differences in quality in some tats.

Swoop69

Glad that this is back to tattoo's and not higher edjumacation...

Ive contemplated one for years, but haven't found that one special image that I consistently love... I want something that incorporates my kids names, and my off road hobby... I was thinking of getting some box wrenches with their names across the handle in either a craftsman or snap-on font, and their DOB where the size of the wrench would be...

As far as the get what you paid for theory... My wife got a sun tat on the bottom of her back when she was 20... She got it for free... She got it on a whim... the "Artist" did it free hand, without drawing it out first and letting her see it... She got a real bargain!!! I guess in the end she did pay for it. it cost around $1000 and 6 or 7 sessions to get it lasered off!!!

So I am being really cautious about getting one...

Stacey

Got one several years ago, it is the motto on our Family Crest, it says "vincet omnia veritas" when people see it and ask what it says I tell them "my mom can kick your moms ass".

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Nice. So, if a guy wanted some ink done, where is the best place along the Wasatch Front? I see huge differences in quality in some tats.

Personally, I would go to Rich at Big Deluxe, Vic Back at Good Times, or John Chaterlain (sp?) at whatever-his-new-shop-is-called-but-it's-not-11th-street-electric-anymore.

That is by no means an exhaustive list of quality local artists. Never bargain shop for tattoo artists unless you simply don't care how it turns out.

Last edited:

Bart

Personally, I would go to Rich at Big Deluxe, Vic Back at Good Times, or John Chaterlain (sp?) at whatever-his-new-shop-is-called-but-it's-not-11th-street-electric-anymore.

That is by no means an exhaustive list of quality local artists. Never bargain shop for tattoo artists unless you simply don't care how it turns out.

Thanks, and fully agree with the last statement.