Ted the Caver

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
i'm on p5 and this suuuuucks

I got invited on a lot of cave runs and ALWAYS turned them down.. why?

TOTAL DARKNESS! DEEEEEEEEP UNDERGROUND! TINY CRACKS!

argh. Reading on...

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Is that the one where he chips at a hole to make it bigger? Took him quite a while to do it. If it is, that is one freaky read. :ugh: :ugh:

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Holy Crap!! That was intense! As a caver myself I can totally relate to this story. Wonder what happened to him, it wouldn't load page 11, so am I to believe that Ted is toast? :sick: Wheeew!!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Kind of a fun story. Like a horror movie on the internet. The page 11 not found thing is cheesy. The author is definately a caver, wonder who he is? Creative. :)

utahxjer

WTF no page 11.. Was a creative story. What's funny is if someone was tugging on the rope, there is no mother f'ing way someone would go back in.

I kept waiting for something like a ghost pic to POP UP on the page while I was reading, lol, i even turned down my speakers just in case. lol

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Want to know something interesting? On the introduction page of the "Ted the Caver" story there is a 600x400 picture of a large cave formation. The picture is of a formation called the "wedding cake" if I remember right, in a Utah cave near the Nevada border called "Whipple" cave. Whipple does require a rappel to enter the cave as well, but the parallels to the story kind of end there. Whipple is not free climbable, even with the aid of a rope, it is a free rappel maybe 50 feet down, and inside the cave is wide open, not too many crawling or sqeeze passages. I know some other people on here have been in Whipple, do the other pictures in the story remind you of anything in there, or any other local caves? Does the tomb passage thing look anything like the birth canal, in (crap I can't remember the name of the cave any more), um, that cave out by the trilobite beds... :confused: I'm thinking the author is local.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
utahxjer said:
I kept waiting for something like a ghost pic to POP UP on the page while I was reading, lol, i even turned down my speakers just in case. lol
Hahaha, good thinking. I've seen enough of those things, I should have thought to do the same. They should add that to page 11. :D

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
THIS SUCKS DONKEY %&*$! I had to blow off all the guests and phone calls at my work to get a good horror story out of this, only to come to the page not found....How am I supposed to believe a story that has no ending...especially if the dude is still alive, not scarry, jsut stupid...I wish he had some freaky picture of ghosts or somthing. Its like ALMOST coming to a climax and BAM shot down. Such dissapointment. :mad2: :bryson: -_-

One of our housekeeps did show me a polaroid of a gost in one of the hotels here in PArk city, it was really creepy , you could not see the legs just a man body, kind of fading in from the knees up...never seen that good of proof of ghost existing. :rofl: :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Barbie said:
THIS SUCKS DONKEY %&*$! I had to blow off all the guests and phone calls at my work to get a good horror story out of this, only to come to the page not found....How am I supposed to believe a story that has no ending...especially if the dude is still alive, not scarry, jsut stupid...I wish he had some freaky picture of ghosts or somthing. Its like ALMOST coming to a climax and BAM shot down. Such dissapointment. :mad2: :bryson: -_-

One of our housekeeps did show me a polaroid of a gost in one of the hotels here in PArk city, it was really creepy , you could not see the legs just a man body, kind of fading in from the knees up...never seen that good of proof of ghost existing. :rofl: :D

:rofl: You dork. :D

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
yellowbronco said:
I agree with Bones.
The story is true and Ted is toast :eek:

Nah...not dead, most likey enjoying the nice feel of a straight jacket!!! :rofl: :rofl:

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Barbie said:
Nah...not dead, most likey enjoying the nice feel of a straight jacket!!! :rofl: :rofl:
I started having dreams last night.................
I have to have all the lights on now!
Am I going crazy too!? :eek:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
yellowbronco said:
I started having dreams last night.................
I have to have all the lights on now!
Am I going crazy too!? :eek:

Uhh......I dunno, I think thatI have a spare straight jacket in my closet from when I was having nightmares too! I will lend it to ya, but you have to give it back. Who knows when I many need it again!!! :eek: :eek: :D