Ted the Caver

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Barbie said:
Uhh......I dunno, I think thatI have a spare straight jacket in my closet from when I was having nightmares too! I will lend it to ya, but you have to give it back. Who knows when I many need it again!!! :eek: :eek: :D
It's not white is it? Cuz' I just don't look good in white, maybe gold, or off-mauve. Does it come with a feathered boa? And do you think it would match my goldfish filled aquarium shoes?

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
yellowbronco said:
It's not white is it? Cuz' I just don't look good in white, maybe gold, or off-mauve. Does it come with a feathered boa? And do you think it would match my goldfish filled aquarium shoes?

Hmmm....I have some spray paint...and I am sure I can borrow some of my dogs hair.......lemme see what I can come up with!!! ;)

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Barbie said:
Hmmm....I have some spray paint...and I am sure I can borrow some of my dogs hair.......lemme see what I can come up with!!! ;)
Hey, that's all I can ask. For now I'll just wrap up in this tow strap :eek:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
yellowbronco said:
Hey, that's all I can ask. For now I'll just wrap up in this tow strap :eek:

Hmm...seeing as it is valentines day, I could spruce you up a bit and put a red bow on the straight jacket, got a girl? :rofl: :rofl:

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Barbie said:
Hmm...seeing as it is valentines day, I could spruce you up a bit and put a red bow on the straight jacket, got a girl? :rofl: :rofl:
Now that's what I'am talkin' about!!! Sophisticated Psycho! :D

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Vonski said:
You and Herzog should really be telling this to your therapist, don't ya think? :p

Its NOT Herzog that has EVER let me down!!!
:D :D :D ;)

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Tacoma said:
:eek: -_- mmmmhmmmm :rofl:

is it sunny up there? this shitty weather is depressing me.

UMMMM...seeing as it is 11:43 PM yeah, uh...no sun here. Not sure but alaska may be sunny at this time of night!! Try up there!!

I agree with the weather, really sucks to travel in too, especially when you dont have a choice!!! :ugh: :-\

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
hrmph. I dont' see any reason the weather has to be DREARY..

maybe I'll go snowboarding tomorrow. There is some good snow falling, down here at least.

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
This story was dumb.... Ugh it took me so long to read, the first 7 pages were basically worthless, and then it kinda starts getting interesting, but something about it screams FAKE to me. I don't know what it is, but just reading it sounded like complete fiction. It's not the topic, because I do believe in ghosts, just something about the way it's written. It's a good fiction horror read, though.

Brett, you win the absolutely-most-screwed-up-topic-in-a-thread award! Congrats.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Chiksic said:
This story was dumb.... Ugh it took me so long to read, the first 7 pages were basically worthless, and then it kinda starts getting interesting, but something about it screams FAKE to me. I don't know what it is, but just reading it sounded like complete fiction. It's not the topic, because I do believe in ghosts, just something about the way it's written. It's a good fiction horror read, though.

Brett, you win the absolutely-most-screwed-up-topic-in-a-thread award! Congrats.

Disappointing wasn't it?! :-\