Teraflex All Jeep Show

Got to say I had a blast:) , Got to see some really tight rigs and show off mine;) .
Went there just to check it out and ended up entering mine. I was impressed with how I did on the RTI ramp 760 :D with my rear sway bar hooked up and the front anti-rock one hole from the stiffest setting. (wish I could of got a photo of it. Will next time.) Got to meet a few of the RMX members there.

Don

It was a great time, and big thanks to Teraflex for organizing the show! Also big thanks to Teraflex for the raffle to benefit U4WDA! Everything was a huge success!

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
Great show and yea thanks again to Teraflex! I know i wasnt the only disappointed one concerning the catagories but yea, I think they should break it up like they said it was going to be on the entry form, TJ CJ YJ XJ and so on, Personally i think that scrambler should have won something but nope it was all the new jeeps with big wallets. All in all great show met some great people thanks Teraflex and of course U4WDA!!~!

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
they kicked our 4runner out :(

haha, was a good show, lots of purty jeeps....

-Jason

Don't worry Jason... one day the 'runner might grow up to be a Jeep!:p

Just kiddin!

Anyways, thanks to everyone who came down and made the show a huge success!:cool: :D