TeraFlex PLUS All Jeep Show!

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
All right, how many RME'rs ended up with a trophy? I know of 4 off the top of my head.

I won a trophy for "Best Expedition Vehicle" which helped me come to terms with having to register my Jeep in the 4WD & SUV category in an "ALL JEEP" show. :D

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
it was good to meet you at the show , congrats on the trophy !

Thanks! There were a few people who had kind things to say about my rig. I know many feel that real Jeeps don't have IFS but it's the only Jeep I own so thats what I rock.
It's nice when your hard work is recognized by others and the trophy was a complete surprise.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
JL, I passed you on May 15th heading south on I-15 just before the Lehi exit.. I'm not a freak or anything.. I remember that cause it was early Friday morning as I was cruisin down to the Delta Crawl.

Liked your rig then too. ;)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Hey Marc, who's yellow LJ is that next to yours? Love that AEV hood.

His name is Mitch. Pro LCG kit with CRD60's at both ends, coilovers, Atlas, Gen-Right high fenders, and 40's. I think it ended up at about 3.5" of lift.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
All right, how many RME'rs ended up with a trophy? I know of 4 off the top of my head.

My son and I each got one, MBryson got one and, the RME'r with the white XJ got one. There were probably a few more too but we may be the four Joe was talking about.

capt scotty

I won Third for JK daily Driver. First place had a Hemi!!(on The right)
Mine is on the left.
jeep_show.jpg

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Despite Carl's generous offer to give me a trophy for "Best Rollover" if I earned it, I failed to capitalize and went home empty-handed. :D

Joe, remind me to murder you next time I see you. ;)

v-stone

My Dad, son and I had a lot of fun too and I'm glad to see some pics of my sidekick, I didn't have any of my own.

No trophy here, but I'm going to claim best suzuki at the show:D

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
My Dad, son and I had a lot of fun too and I'm glad to see some pics of my sidekick, I didn't have any of my own.

No trophy here, but I'm going to claim best suzuki at the show:D

Not to mention the prizes your Dad won!
Great to meet you at teh show and then at then at the house!
But next year the X should be there!:rofl:

One of the funnest shows I've ever done! If not THE funnest! All because of you guys and gals!

God bless the WOOWOOs