The answer to Dodge Track Bar problems...

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
supergper said:
are you sure...I thought that one was his and the black one he farmed out wasn;t his...anyway you look at it he's still a loser:rofl:
The only thing he owns with wheels is a minivan. :rofl:

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
anyone have any idea how tough it would be to retro the newer bushing/bushing track bar onto the older trucks :confused: ?

cyberduke

Hairy Bagel
Well, I just ordered one of these!

I was towing my Jeep up to 6 States this morning and had to clean my shorts. Twice!

It should be here Monday. $69. I'll put it on and report the results.

-Earl

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
cyberduke said:
Well, I just ordered one of these!

I was towing my Jeep up to 6 States this morning and had to clean my shorts. Twice!

It should be here Monday. $69. I'll put it on and report the results.

-Earl

What happened? Track Bar come apart?? :eek:

cyberduke

Hairy Bagel
Hickey said:
He got the Shimmy shimmy cocoa pop?

Yeup!
It has had a wander for a couple of months now. Not bad enough to be a huge deal. That was until I flat towed my CJ8. Man, then we were really havin' fun.

About a month ago my 4 yr old boy was playing in the truck and turning the stearing wheel back and forth. And I heard a banging coming from the front end. As he would shake the wheel back and forth, the rod end would slide up and down on the innards! Yikes!

Did ya folks know that the Luke Link carries a warrentee for the life of the vehicle that you put it on?

-Earl

cyberduke

Hairy Bagel
My Luke Link showed up today.

It's a bit more involved than I thought. You have to do a wee bit o' grinding to get the old innards out. Not ceratin I'll get around to putting this on until this weekend. If I get a chance, I'll scan the instructions and post them.

-Earl