The "B" on 10/04

redrocktj

116 long
sorry it took forever, but im lazy.

we ran the regular trail to the top, i dont know the name of it but it was the first snow of the year and by the end of it i blew my front gears somehow, dont know if i did it thatt day or if it happened some other time and i made it worse but its a week later and i have 4.56's and a detriot so im happy.

i still dont know how to post but heres the link:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2119525649

X

XT Utah

Pics

Great pics! Thanks.

That was a great time. I'm dying to go back when it's muddy or snowy again.

John

redrocktj

116 long
i went back today for a hour or so to test out my locker, all i have to say is WOW, i dont know how i ever 4wheeled without a locker it is so much more fun

X

XT Utah

Locker

Don't tell me about it ... lockers for the Xterra are around $3000 (installed). Only ARB makes them :( :ugh:

For now I will have to be creative how I go over stuff.

John

Meat_

Banned
XT Utah said:
Don't tell me about it ... lockers for the Xterra are around $3000 (installed). Only ARB makes them :( :ugh:

For now I will have to be creative how I go over stuff.

John

Just put a Dana 44 in the front ;)

X

XT Utah

D 44

Meat_ said:
Just put a Dana 44 in the front ;)

I would love to do that but right now the X is my daily driver :).

I have an '87 blazer that I picked up for $600. It has a TBI 350, 14 bolt posi and Dana 44 front. I bet with about $1,000 more I could have it on the trails. Oh, and I won't worry about beating the poo out of it :p

You have a blazer right?

John

Houndoc

XT Utah said:
I have an '87 blazer that I picked up for $600. It has a TBI 350, 14 bolt posi and Dana 44 front. I bet with about $1,000 more I could have it on the trails. Oh, and I won't worry about beating the poo out of it :p

John

Sounds like you have what I want. :mad2:
Oh well, some time soon.

Meat_

Banned
XT Utah said:
I would love to do that but right now the X is my daily driver :).

You have a blazer right?

John

Ya, beef up your frame where your sector mounts ;)

X

XT Utah

Frame

Meat_ said:
Ya, beef up your frame where your sector mounts ;)

Thanks! Do you have a roll cage in yours? I'm not worried about body damage as much as I'm worried about people damage :p