The cooler I never knew I needed until now :)

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I've seen that. Lots of bling for what looks like your basic Coleman. Give it some high tech insulation and a real seal and I might be interested.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
The only part of that that I think is cool is storing plates and unitizes in the lid. Everything else is not needed for what I use a cooler for. And I'm willing to bet for the price, I'd be well on my way to an ARB fridge.

But to each their own! For someone who wants to sit on the edge of a lake sipping mai tai's and listening to Justin Beiber, it's pretty slick!

jentzschman

It's $300 MSRP

Ya, no thanks. Ill buy a Yeti/pelican cooler before I buy one of those at that prize. Who needs a blender, really!? The build in plate/cutting board and knife are actually a cool idea but the lid of a regular cooler make a great surface for such tasks. As for the speaker, grabbing my little cube speaker is just as easy IMHO. The tie down bungee is also a nifty thought, but again, I could epoxy some simple hooks on a cooler for 2 bucks. The wide wheels seem like a nice touch, but I have never had issue with the wheels on the one cooler I have that has wheels.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I'll stick with my ARB. The initial pain of the price is completely compensated by the joy every time I use it...

D

Deleted member 12904

Camping cooler? No but a kick ass cooler to keep the drinks cold on the deck while the kids are swimming and we BBQ? He'll ya. Blue tooth speaker is cool the blender I fun novelty for after we have had a few adult drinks bottle opener nice touch. I won't buy one but they are cool for those that want a fun party cooler.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Is that guy a real actor? I swear he looks familiar. And then the bald guy towards the end of the video when everyone is standing around drinking looks familiar too, I think he's the guy from SoA lol