The coyote or fox game

What is it?

• Total voters

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
We have some actual experts in here so this is perfect!

I’ve seen some tracks in my yard lately and I’ve been wondering if it was a fox or a yote. Well, my neighbor saw the perpetrator and got a couple pics. What say ye??? I say fox, mainly because I used to wheel my Jeep in the field I now live in and saw foxes out here. Hell, I even knew where their den was. I haven’t seen one since we moved in but there is still a decent amount of open space and brush for them to hide in so it wouldn’t surprise me that they’re around. Also the length and fluffiness (technical term) of the tail makes me think fox anyways.

Attachments

• IMG_3237.jpeg
    IMG_3237.jpeg
    284 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3235.jpeg
    IMG_3235.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 44

N-Smooth

One thing I know for sure is homeboy is loving the 40 gopher carcasses we've thrown into the pit :rofl:

We actually put 4 of the carcasses on a rock and made them look like they were chilling and they disappeared after a couple days. That one didn't shock me but the last one I got before winter I set on a really low tree branch and it was gone the next day. I was hoping it was something besides a stupid house cat.

N-Smooth

This is good cause now I get to tell my neighbor that thinks it's a coyote that he is stupid

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
My co-worker lives south west of you and borders the corridor. He's got the ornamental iron fence in his back yard. He's told me that there is a family of foxes that live in the weeds and brush behind his place.

N-Smooth

My co-worker lives south west of you and borders the corridor. He's got the ornamental iron fence in his back yard. He's told me that there is a family of foxes that live in the weeds and brush behind his place.
I love it. Next gopher I get I will put it's carcass on a platter and set up my dad's game camera.

We did that in Goblin Valley and got an awesome kit fox on screen. Cute little bugger was sneaking into camp at night and going through our stuff