The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Last week I was at my dad's and his TTR was muddy. That's a pretty good sign Kirkman's is still wet. AF had snow at the mouth last week and the gate was closed at pine hollow so I'd assume all the trails are still closed.

Tonkaman

We ended up staying in white sands so the kids could find some shade and hide from any potential wind. Bummer, that would have been so cool to hangout with you guys!!

rholbrook

Unloaded just past Woodside on Chimney Rock Road and had a great ride today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

rholbrook

I would've gone for sure, but holiday pay at work is just too good to pass up. Let me know the next time you go. Love that Soldier's Pass area...

We have been liking the trails on the SW side of it. We rode it Saturday clockwise and today counter-clockwise. We start at Eagle Mountain Wanted to hit Hobble Creek but figured it would be muddy. Saturday and today were perfect

jentzschman

They had a sign at the entrance to 40 that said it was closed. So, rode 85 all the way to the midway side to the sign that says you need to be street legal to go any further. While on that back side, explored a trail that took us up to 157 and there was still snow in parts of the hill sides but the trail was dry. Met a guy who was coming up 157 who said the trail section he took was completely dry. However, this same guy meet a few other on 157 above Forest Lake who said there was deep snow still. Kind of pisses me off as the way he explained it the guys he meet came through deep snow on the trail :mad:

As a side note, I saw a post on FB from the Uinta Trail Council that said they clear a bunch of trails and that now the trail are all open. So I wonder if they had that sign at the entrance of 40 because they were doing trail work.

rholbrook

The gang is riding the up Vivian Park tomorrow and I would go but my son wants to ride and that one will kill him so I think we will head up AF or Hobble Creek if anyone wants to join

Vonski

nothing to see here...
The gang is riding the up Vivian Park tomorrow and I would go but my son wants to ride and that one will kill him so I think we will head up AF or Hobble Creek if anyone wants to join
Russ, there's a marathon planned for Provo canyon tomorrow. Not sure of the exact route, but you may want to warn your buddies.