The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Jacks KTM is good looking. Love the graphics and orange frame

- - - Updated - - -

Since I am not headed to Stanley this weekend, anyone up for a ride somewhere Friday? My thoughts are AF or above Bear Lake

It is a good looking bike. This is the bike that Braydon Bland rode last year and won the NHHA youth championship on in the supermini class. Boe had the frame powder coated and it has metalic in it. Looks really cool up close. I need to ask him who did it.

Tonkaman

Brian and I are headed up AFC tomorrow after work. We should be arriving around 4:30 and will be parking at the bridge just past tibble fork.

Any one is welcome to come join us. Just don't expect us to ride at race pace

Cascadia

Undecided
You can't really ride AFC race pace unless you're there before like 2 so you don't have to worry about head ons. But you can usually ride race pace on the east trails and secret trail.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I am taking a neighbor out tomorrow. He is fairly new, but gets much better with each ride. 2015 wr450, with rekluse. He has a tendency to whisky throttle in turns and bumps (Been a quad rider, hangs on too tight)
We have ridden knolls, and solider pass a few times.
I want to go somewhere different, and as cool (temps) as possible. AF is having a running event tomorrow, so I don't think I want to go there. I am also concerned about mountain single track due to his throttle issue..
I think some of the climbs in hobble would be too much for him..
Any ideas on where I should take him? I don't want to keep going to the same spot...

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Lake Mt was fun yesterday. Tyson got a flat 3/4 of a mile in.
It was insanely hot like 101°F and then 97°F with the cloud cover, then...
We got rained on, like torrential downpour, and it got amazing the dirt really tacked up and all the dust went away. We rode in the rain for at least an hour then it got super slick on the clay and lightening on the ridge line, so we hit the road back for a minute once we got back on single track I crashed on some wet river rocks, that hurt but pads saved me. Then a little hail for a minute, and we ripped around in the tacky dirt before rolling out. Pretty amazing time.

Tonkaman

Lake Mt was fun yesterday. Tyson got a flat 3/4 of a mile in.
It was insanely hot like 101°F and then 97°F with the cloud cover, then...
We got rained on, like torrential downpour, and it got amazing the dirt really tacked up and all the dust went away. We rode in the rain for at least an hour then it got super slick on the clay and lightening on the ridge line, so we hit the road back for a minute once we got back on single track I crashed on some wet river rocks, that hurt but pads saved me. Then a little hail for a minute, and we ripped around in the tacky dirt before rolling out. Pretty amazing time.

Dang that sounds like a mix of emotions! Days like that always seem to be the ones most remembered though. Sounds like a good time.

That's why I never run tubes. Ever. Not my bike so I wasn't prepared.

What are you running? Bibs or tubeless?

Evening and a little into the dark ride Monday on Lewis
Peak Trail above Pineview Resevoir Monday if anyone wants to join

Man I'm always broke down when you send out an invite for a new ride. I would love to join but the beta is torn down for another day or two