The Vagillionaire Build

cjncustoms

TJs are hard to stretch too if you leave the fuel tank in the factory location.

I have a strict buggy time schedule and the WJ will fill in the cracks...

I can't even think about building something else til my buggy is done! Why not jam the promod out and then start the wj? What's your finish date for the promod?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I can't even think about building something else til my buggy is done! Why not jam the promod out and then start the wj? What's your finish date for the promod?

The kid had ADD like nobody's business hahaha

I too would like a finish date for the buggy of destiny

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Is 'Vagillionaire' some kind of twist on Vajazzling?

Its an inside joke between Davy, Carl and I and a couple other buddies from WOTR last year.

Also The promod is being built in a buddies shop, He works 4 days on 4days off for work so when he is at work I will be working on the WJ and when he is around I will be working on the promod. The Promod is also a complete roller, I am moving the motor over another 2" to make room for my feet and pedals and then its coming apart for final welding and all that fun stuff

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Its dark outside and black doesnt photgraph well in the dark...

I picked up a 2000 WJ with the 4.7, Leather, sunroof and all the goodies. The Jeep has 90k miles on and the person who owned it before me bought it with 17 miles on it I even have the original title from when they bought it. Kinda cool.

I really like the way the 4.7 drives its no race car but it holds over drive on the freeway and has plenty of passing power and thats more than most Jeeps can say haha

I am currently rounding up parts but I am going to register and insure this and DD it until I can find a front 60 for it. I really like this rig!!!

amp713

I googled "one ton WJ" to picture it and found a sweet build on pirate. However it had a tragic ending. Most likely due to full-hydraulic steering on the highway, but no one can know for sure because we can't ask the builder/driver. :(

well thats kind of a buzz kill....

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Hope the 4.7 holds together, the one in my nephews WJ pooped the bed at 102k.........

I dont care if it blows up or holds together either way I am happy currently and will address that problem if it arises, probably with an LS drivetrain. Even if it blows up in a year it was worth not having to drive the anemic 4.0 for that long

The WJ I just picked up has 160k and purrs.

I am rather impressed with the power of this thing and mine isnt even the high output

I googled "one ton WJ" to picture it and found a sweet build on pirate. However it had a tragic ending. Most likely due to full-hydraulic steering on the highway, but no one can know for sure because we can't ask the builder/driver. :(

Depressing post is depressing

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Yeah, thanks a lot Chance. Out of curiousity, what build was it? Agitated pancake has built a couple pretty sweet WJ's

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Skippy has actually already purchased passage back to this life if he ever dies. He is to rich to be bothered by death.

Bart

I dont care if it blows up or holds together either way I am happy currently and will address that problem if it arises, probably with an LS drivetrain. Even if it blows up in a year it was worth not having to drive the anemic 4.0 for that long

Exactly

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Thanks for the support Bart, To many negative nancys in this thread

And I havent even started building yet

Troop92

Thanks for the support Bart, To many negative nancys in this thread

And I havent even started building yet

Hey, you know I've got your back. I bought one after fierce debate on my thread. They're just jealous of our heated leather seats. :D