The Vagillionaire Build

Cascadia

Undecided
As am I. I've had 3 and never had an issue and loved em all. I'd get another so I could park my duramax if I found one with low miles.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I'm a hater but I don't hate the Jeep, just your face. So there's that.
Boom.

...clap

Coco

I wasnt being a hater... I am sitting here eating popcorn... WAITING for it to start! It just sucks about the outcome of that other ton'd WJ. Supposedly back on the road though, but the pics arent working.

Lifelong Jeeper

Coming from a ZJ on 60's and 37's I'm amped for your build. I was going to buy a WJ, but my whole build cost less than what I could buy a WJ for three years ago when I started.
Haters hate. Accept that cause nothing will change it. Build it, wheel it, LOVE it!

Lifelong Jeeper

Ha. Dang! I was about to end that with, "and from the sounds of things...sell it" but I didn't know that history other than this thread so chickened out.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Ha. Dang! I was about to end that with, "and from the sounds of things...sell it" but I didn't know that history other than this thread so chickened out.

Im not that bad I have only ever sold 3 jeeps and thats not even close to half the people on this board.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I pulled it in the shop this weekend to fix the Blend door in the dash, very quick and painless and I replaced the blend door with one I made out out of steel so it shouldnt break in the future. Now that is handled I can go ahead with gut ripping the thing and start building. Here is picture for all you patient people out there. I also picked up the 231 Transfer case that is going to replace the factory AWD case in this Jeep currently. The original plan was to do an atlas but I wanted to wheel the Jeep first and see if I like it enough to keep it long term before I dump big big money into it. This 231 already has the Teraflex SYE and the Teraflex 2lo kit so it should serve me well for a family wheeling rig.

Last edited:

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I am hoping to get the brackets all set up on the axles this weekend and get the file over to Carl so he can cut out my lower link mount/subframe for me. The lockers and gears will be here the end of this week so after I am done welding everything up I can get those installed this should go pretty fast as soon as all the parts are here

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
i found a truck you can aspire to.

yep_zps0eb7450d.jpg