The Vagillionaire Build

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I drove this Jeep into the shop exactly one week ago yesterday, so far I have completed:

Plated unibody
raised gas tank a metric crap ton
fitted and welded the subframe
T case swap including swapping input shafts
pulled rear axle
14 bolt is in and linked up and done
cut rear wheel wells to hopefully clear 37s

My goal is to to get the front axle pulled and the new 60 in and linked up by this weekend. that leaves me 2 weeks to work through the small stuff before we leave for EJS

The work is done between 7-9 at night after work and 6 hour days on the weekends.

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Do it, Troy! I want to see pics, and Ryan is awful at documenting stuff in his own build thread. :rolleyes:

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Someone text me tonight around 830 and remind me to take some pictures.... I am so busy working I totally forget to take pics

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I also got the front axle out last night and pulled the rear 14 bolt back out to final weld and paint it. Since the subframe is already welded in place and the front axle brackets are already installed Its a matter of mocking up the front 60 and measuring for the radius arms I am hoping to have this thing a roller by the weekend

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I texted him tonight to remind him to take pics and he was all "blablabla I'm already home blablabla"