The Vagillionaire Build

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
For being built in 3 weeks this rig really surprised me! after wheeling it hard all week at EJS I am going to lift it another 2 inches and add hydro assist. I got myself into a couple crappy situations because I couldnt steer once the front end was locked. Once the hydro assist is on there and the new springs this rig will be in my stable for awhile with no immediate plans of selling it.

And all you 4.7 V8 haters can suck it the V8 kicked some serious ass and gave me all the woopow I could ask for.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Agreed. With hydro assist, some more trimming and some armor it would be a great all-around rig. The V8 was awesome when I drove it. Plenty of power to spin the 37's and it sounded great!

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Nobody here talked crap about a running 4.7 V8... (at least I don't think so - I didn't look.:p)

Anyways, that is one sexy grocery-gettin' mom-ride!

Troop92

Looks amazing, man. Apart from a few on-trail revelations, sounds like a stupid capable rig. Glad it ran well for you. Makes my 3" lift and 32s look sad...

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Like Rubicon Express long arm style or Early Bronco bushing style?

More like rubicon express. He has coil buckets with the link brackets built in. Long lower arms but the uppers are fairly short. It works

Since the link brackets are built in one piece there's no triangulation like other Jeep systems. Since there's a tracbar it's not like that's necessary anyways