This crazy world

wrnchplr

free loader!!
Just wanted to share this.
I just got a new phone number and as with any new number you get the calls for the previous person. here is the one I just got.

ME. Howdy howdy (standers for any number I don't know)

Him. Hay dude I need some white angle

Me. :confused: you got he wrong number

Him. Sorry man (long pause) do you know were I can get some coke?

Me. I am a cop and know were to get it if you want to go to jail.

Him. umm is Joe...CLICK...

What a crazy nut! Now I am not a cop but it sounded good to say at the time :D . Has anyone ever had somting crazy like that happen??

O'neal

?????????
A couple year's back I had a brotha call me from back east,I'm thinking he was in the NY area.He say's sup cuz you ready to party and started ramblin about bs drinkin and hooker's.I then stopped him and told him where I was from,he didn't believe me at first and then he started yelling and cursin me,I'm like WTF....Dude woke me up at 3:30 in the morn.I told him to eat s%*t and die,he then hung up on me...Some people's kid's:rofl:

That's funny some dude called wanting some coke...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I've gotten calls like that before. Lots of fun. I play "How Long" with them, as in "how long can I keep them on the line even though I'm not who they're calling for".

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
That same story happened to my cousin, who was a cop :D

They picked a time, and a place, and had a meeting with an undercover.

Wrong numbers are always fun to mess with.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
I kept getting voice mail for some guy named James by drunk red necks. It was either a guy calling "james" to meet up at a bar or a really pissed off woman swearing up a storm because some other drunk red neck woman slaped her. Amusing but it happened alot! I guess the james guy gave out the right number because I have not had on in a while.

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
I had an argument with a woman last week. It took at least five minutes to convince her that I'm not Jeff, and I didn't have the concrete cutting invoice that she was looking for. ???