Tim Koehler's 1985 4Runner

Timah's (Klif01's) 1985 4Runner

Started out like this!!
fb10161a.jpg

Owners Name & City-Tim Koehler Ogden,Utah

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- 1985 Toyota 4Runner

Engine- 22RE Rebuilt Head, Crawler Cam, Home made K&N Filter setup, bottom end rebuilt in Moab's City Market parking lot when I broke a ring.

Transmission- Stock

T-Case- Dual Cases 2:28

Axles- Toyota 8" Front and Rear Precision 5:29's Yukon Spool In front with longfields, and martacked inners. Detroit rear!

Suspension-AllPro Front, 4 link rear on TJ coils
Wheels and Tires-35x12.50R15 Goodyear Wrangler MTR with black 2" BS steelies. 1.5" Spacers on the rear!

Winch- Im just a poor boy, thats why I go wheeling with other people.

Favorite Trails-Rusty Nail, Constrictor, Poison Spider, Gold Bar, and Golden Spike
Other- Umm....some stuf, a stolen exo cage, and bling rustoleum paint job!
Sound System A dirty cheap one...why have a nice one when its gonna get all nasty from wheeling!.

Updates to come......

First pic is right after I finished the front and rear without a bumper or, well anything.
faa4f235.jpg

View from the front.
faa4f22e.jpg

I can't take more pictures as of 4-29-04 because last weekend my dad was in a slot canyon flash flood with the camera in his backpack.

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Yeah Tim, you gotta let me see your rear setup... let me know how you like it, and about what it took (time/money) to get it going... let's hit a trail soon.

-Jason

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Iwill get some more pics on heresometime. Its been a while.

The tires, I sold them to my friend Jon, I believe he had his truck listed for sale on here, its an 85 that needed a paint job because he just put a quarter pannel on it.

But he is on a tour right now for national guard.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
So would anyone be interested in buying my runner? I think at this point in my life with school and everything, its not the most logical thing to have most of my assets tied up into a vehicle.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I'm not even sure how much to ask for it. What would people be willing to pay?

I have spent probably 8500-9000 so far on the thing... :eek: