Tires

sukaB

Banned
Hey if there telling you that, ask mrs special relations what the special code on the side wall of the tire is then?????????
For some beer I'll show you!!!!!!
They just want you to buy tires and think they make the vehicle work.
Stick with Super Swampers..........

demon jeep

Banned
Man if you want the best tires go to Pep boys and buy there
tires:D There so hard you do not have to add any air to them

I agree with sukab I love my swampers. I love them the most when you pass those rice rockets aka road magets and all they can hear is wawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawthumpwawawawawawawawawawawwawa:D

Vonski

nothing to see here...
My biggest problem with the BFG MTkm is the weak (by todays standard) sidewall. This is not a tire to take to Delta or where sharp rocks live. BFG gave me a set of prototype km's that are supposed to have a stiffer/stronger sidewall for testing. I figure this is an attempt to compete with the MTR's, but who knows. Of course, the Krawlers seem to be getting alot of attention, but I can't see the typical consumer buying a set for his weekend trail rig like alot of MTR buyers. I figure BFG sees the Krawler as the full-blown competition tire, then will have a better MT available at some point. However, when BFG is not around I run Swampers. I think the SX is the best off road tire currently available for sale to the general public.

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
I was just into Big-O yesterday getting tires rotated on my dady's chebby, and I noticed some tires with T/A on them. The tred looked like a cross betwine an A/T and an M/T. Any word on these as far as capability and durability?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Wanker Delux
I was just into Big-O yesterday getting tires rotated on my dady's chebby, and I noticed some tires with T/A on them. The tred looked like a cross betwine an A/T and an M/T. Any word on these as far as capability and durability?

T/A = pussy tire......nuff said!!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by Greg
Its just 2 ledges, like Double Whammy, except this is Granite, sharp, tall, undercut and loose. The Obstacle crosses the entire trail and you can drive to the left and take the easy way, or around the tree on the right to the Bypass or try going up the middle. The middle is the PITA part. Heres Bobdog from the last trip out there.....

I believe I'd like to take a shot at that ledge... Anyone headed that way next weekend? Or maybe a mid-week trip sometime next week? Not sure which day I'll have off.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by sukaB
Nice Reply spence,
Nuff said
Hell yah

I mean hell, the base minimum that your tow rig should have is an all terrain. given my tow rig is waiting to go under the knife to get lifted but it does have a set of BFG/ATs from a previous project ready to go under it!!!

sukaB

Banned
I just got my nice lift compliments of Tuff Country and my New 35's Interco Truxus MT's Compliments of Interco and new rims compliments of me and I couldnt be happier....
Having a nice tow rig is the Cats Meeeoooooowwwwwww
Plus chicks dig it...................
I meet them more on the freeway than the malls or bars?:cool: