Today I Want This....

STAG

On my grind
I bet. What are they asking for realsies?
I’ll drive by again and check after work but I want to say at one time they were asking around $17k. I think they have slowly been dropping the price because they obviously haven’t been selling. I think they may be in the $13-14k range now.

Both are mid-late 90’s

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
KSL has a few as well. Way more money then I'd be willing to spend on one. I kind of see these as a grom. Fun and novel but not really knowing how ownership would be after both of those things wore off.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
KSL has a few as well. Way more money then I'd be willing to spend on one. I kind of see these as a grom. Fun and novel but not really knowing how ownership would be after both of those things wore off.
My boy has been drooling on them for a while. I don't know the details but apparently it's a tough row to hoe to get them highway legal in Utah.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
My boy has been drooling on them for a while. I don't know the details but apparently it's a tough row to hoe to get them highway legal in Utah.
I don't know that you'd even want them on a highway but yeah as far as I know they're ok to register and drive on roads under 45. It's been a minute since I researched it so it's an IIRC situation.

I kinda like the idea of one for my kids to drive to HS since it's less than 2 miles away. Sounds fun and economical...

Last edited:

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I don't know that you'd even want them on a highway but yeah as far as I know they're ok to register and drive on roads under 45. It's been a minute since I researched it so it's an IIRC situation.

I kinda like the idea of one for my kids to drive to HS since it's less than 2 miles away. Sounds fun and economical...
I drove a 1985 toyota quarter ton pickup in high school, which is basically the same thing. Two seatbelts, a little bed, and not enough power to get into too much trouble. lol

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
$1500 Daihatsu mini truck in Colorado ... just a bit East of Vernal. 😉

I've been trying to figure out a good graduation present. I might have to go look at that. He'd **** his pants.