Today I Want This....

The_Lobbster

Still a cool layout though. Short wheelbase crewcab with that long of a bed? Looks handy as hell to have around.
I’ve been wanting to 4x4 an Isuzu NPR for a few years now. I just haven’t been able to find the right truck that isn’t stupid overpriced yet.

Ideally, mine would have the GM gas engine setup so I could just swap in a 4x4 4L80E. An “overlander” I follow on instagram just built one with a camper box, and it’s pretty cool.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
They are moving westward. They recently opened a Denver (Johnstown) location. Could give Maverick a run for their $$ one day.
Unless they sell ethanol free and have free dump stations, they wont see my money.
I don't know what Maverik's actual politics are, but they actively advertise to my people and provide the things I want. I always go to maverik, even if it's out of the way.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Unless they sell ethanol free and have free dump stations, they wont see my money.
I don't know what Maverik's actual politics are, but they actively advertise to my people and provide the things I want. I always go to maverik, even if it's out of the way.

I like Maverick, clean restrooms, par fuel, big parking lots, legit snacks and pro-motorized. However comparing them to a Buc-ee's is like comparing a Reams to a Costco... and I love Reams :D

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
1714621053137.png

I can't grab this, I'm already over my head in unfinished/unstarted projects. One of you please go get this right now and do beautiful things to it.

edit - aaaand it's gone. Either he sold it that quick, he figured out that quick how badly under market he'd listed it, or he feels guilty about not disclosing whatever was wrong with it...

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
View attachment 172337

I can't grab this, I'm already over my head in unfinished/unstarted projects. One of you please go get this right now and do beautiful things to it.

edit - aaaand it's gone. Either he sold it that quick, he figured out that quick how badly under market he'd listed it, or he feels guilty about not disclosing whatever was wrong with it...

Smoking deal!

I went and looked at an 85 4Runner project, it could likely run drive in a weekend but I too need more projects like a hole in the head. All my vehicles are currently running/driving & registered, I’m looking to maintain that :D

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member