Today I Want This....

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.

This thing is kinda beautiful.

Too bad I can't get a picture to allow me to post here. FB is stupid. Or I am. 🤷‍♂️
Facebook is stupid, they want to force you to link to them. Windows+shift+S is handy, and the new forum software will let you paste an image directly from your clipboard.

This guy is gorgeous.

1694024133630.png

Brad J

If you want a Travelall, I might be able to help you out... cheap, but hasn't ran in 20+ yrs.
Actually it is a Traveler if it is the one by the Bug. The Travelall was full sized 4 Door and the same size as a Suburban. The Traveler was a 2 Door Scout II with 18" added to it and made from 76 - 80. It caught my eye in that pic.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Actually it is a Traveler if it is the one by the Bug. The Travelall was full sized 4 Door and the same size as a Suburban. The Traveler was a 2 Door Scout II with 18" added to it and made from 76 - 80. It caught my eye in that pic.

Well that's not confusing at all, Traveler vs Travelall... I believe you're right! Again, not a Scout guy... 😁

It and 2 Scout II's will be available at some point. Could make a package deal! 😉

Screenshot_20230909_085106_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230909_085059_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230909_085049_Gallery.jpg