Today's Trail Ride

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
tracy's the only one with pics that do justice to what I have heard about the trail. So Do I expect a 8am wakeup call on saturday or what?

toyota crawlin

Originally posted by Skyetone
why doesn't he lurk here? Seems like a decent guy. Who's taking the truck if he doesn't make it? I don't like the tan..otherwise I would. :D Tell him I'm trash talking him. That will snap him out of it and he will have to jump on and run it back.

GOOTONE LICK MY NUTTSACK!!:eek: :eek:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy
Here are a few pic's that I took:The woverine
I broke in the 40's over the weekend. Made it to the waterfall just ahead of this pic (hope it's there). Glad I stopped there. How in the HeLL did you turn around in that riverbed? Did you winch that waterfall? You are seriosly NUTZ to think of pulling up that big fall. There isn't a decent tree for 100feet. After that you have one MAJOR tree Right in the middle of the trail.
I took the high line into the trail. I didn't get to drop into the ravene ahaid of time. I kept sliding into the wall. The sliders only worked for a few. Then the rocks got taller and ate my door, cab, taillight, diomond plate, and a few tire lugs. I'll have pics in a while. I gotz to trailer my rig up, then I'll chalenge the "snail trail" What are you guys going to call it? There are snails all over in the upper parts.
attachment.php

Last edited: