Today's Trail Ride

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I thought I got it all....... Got some blue door/cab paint there too. The skychrome kinda blends in.
Why the constrictor? did you winch the first falls or what?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Skyetone
you running it in the ford next time or what? My girl is still mad about you giving her stage fright

you shoulda seen me milkin that stroker through Rattle snake!
I still can't beleive you guys didn't hear me comin over the hill.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
i didn't drive past the first falls past the "wolverene" Why do you call it that? Yes I see that it won't let you out. I walked to the rodeo TWT :D
That ford is quiet somedays. You have to let me know when you go again. I'll trailer up, sipe the 40's. Thats why I couldn;'t climb. the center tread is a continual band. No bite exept the side treads. True mud tires.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
yea saw the paint. We ate lunch at the rodeo on sunday. I walked up the hill and seen the carnage the rodeo caused on the way down. then I went to the grassy nole? and walked it backwards. Still a SOB. Sorry BTW. Up by the BIG tree at the end (Not trimmed yet) I was pushing on a slab and it fell into the "trail" Now it's that much harder. But thats 200 yards past the impassable falls. Ther is no way in hell, besides some serios strap and a hella winch you get up that thing. Whats funny is it was rain, snow on friday. But I could still see your bogger marks. I'll see about the next run. If nothing else I want to be the official camera guy and watch you guys run.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I'll have pics this weekend. Is there a side seat anywhere? If nothing else I will walk along :D The carnage is worth it. I gotta see you guys run it. I want to drive. We will see. I didn't break with the 40's. Just couldn't climb, and had to drive it home :D But with a trailer and a better cut tire...... LOL