Tooele wheelers chime in

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I am in tooele I have a black YJ on 42s. its always being towed behind my white 4 door longbed dodge.

Ryan

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I've been thinking about something like that for a little while now. But my life is too hectic right now to plan anything...

(Besides, then we'd have to invite Tacoma and we know what happens then!!!)

Houndoc

I'll claim the County, but not city, of Tooele.

Need to get out more often than I do, so will see what you come up with.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I live here, but who am I kidding? hahah

Saw someone bought a bitchin' Scout on Garden Street, can't remember used to own it but it's sweet. Gabriel Cruz is here w/his Rockwell'ed Exploder... there are a ton of rigs around lately, you're right.

Coco

Tacoma have you seen the sami on KSL for $1800 its in stansbury and it looks right up your allie!!!

Pffff.. That kid was a TOTAL D BAG!! We had agreed on a price, I went up there with the truck and trailer to get it, drive it, look at it. I told him I would do it, then he said no!! Said he had someone coming up the next morning from Moab that would pay $1800. So I said ok, I guess we are done here. Got in my truck, and left. I guess the rumor is the kid thought I was going to steal it (he kept it in a shed thing in the backyard, with the key in it) and hid it in the garage. Wasted about $50 in diesel getting up there and back too...

Guess how I know that?! My good buddy that lives in Moab was the guy from Moab coming to get it. Kid played both of us, and was a total douche. Well, maybe I will get it somehow, someday.

Sorry for the hi jack. Just thought I would let you all know it is sold...