towing doubles

Nate R

It's derby season!
Maverick said:
What are you haulin'?

Maverick (just curious)

on the car hauler i have my bronco that is not the problem, my wife and I couldnt deceide on a motorhome or a fifthwheel. fifthwheels are just less work hence this question came up

Get Me wired

got issues?
Portrnr said:
I'm sure all he cared about was the length regulations. I would hope he would never try to be in the inside lane hauling the set up he has.
Yes.
I brought it up for all the wacko CTD drivers :D that will be on the road in the next few weeks who may be reading this.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Get Me wired said:
And while we're on the subject lets not forget about 41-6-53.5 2a which says you need to stay out of the left general purpose lane went there are 3 or more general purpose lanes.
Is that your favorite law? You are always quoting it. Yes, it bothers me when people break it.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Get Me wired said:
Yes.
I brought it up for all the wacko CTD drivers :D that will be on the road in the next few weeks who may be reading this.
So you are calling me a wacko? Then I am calling you a fool. :rolleyes:

Hickey said:
Maybe, but how many cases of Doritoes fit in your Lesbo-wagen? :D

Hmmmm, since you're puttin' it that way, even though I was pretty impressed with the CTD numbers, I'm gonna have to take that particular wagon over the cases of Doritos....

I read it that he was referring only to the wacko CTD drivers, (as defined by whoever is in violation of 41-6-53.5), vs the non-wacko CTD drivers

:D :D :D

(I'm only get wacky when there's a rollin' roadblock)

bitchin' CTD numbers, what's the recipe?

just heard the Draper Train honkin', must be up too late, nite!

Get Me wired

got issues?
Is that my favorite law? No, but it is a good on and I have mentioned it one other time. Another one is my favorite in Title 41, maybe I'll get a chance to share it some day. But my all time favorite would have to be in Title 76.

Am I calling you a wacko? I don't know you well enough to call you "wacko" but I will say you are predictable.

And Thank you Maverick for reading the words in my post and not looking for some hidden meaning or innuendo that you could apply.