Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I really want to take my son to see it! Transformers has never led me wrong.

Coco

I saw it in a VIP screening. I didnt want it to end!!!!

I couldnt agree more, when I first went in, I didnt know what it would be like without Megan Fox, but this new girl did extremely well, (if not better than Megan did)!

Man, I think I may need to go see it again :D

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
GOOD MOVIE! Not something I should have taken my 5 year old to see. It was a lot more violent than the other two movies and I felt like I was covering his eyes half the time.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
GOOD MOVIE! Not something I should have taken my 5 year old to see. It was a lot more violent than the other two movies and I felt like I was covering his eyes half the time.

I took my 6 year old, she liked it a lot. But, you're right, it was a much more violent than the previous two. Some of the girly parts at the beginning, she covered her eyes on her own ;)

I liked the movie as well, lots of good action and a better story than 2 by far. I wouldn't mind seeing it again sometime.

Coco

ya I guess I should have said it is a little more violent, but it is hard to rate what other ppl let there kids watch if you know what I mean. I am hoping they make another, but trying to figure out how to continue the story is confusing me

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
ya I guess I should have said it is a little more violent, but it is hard to rate what other ppl let there kids watch if you know what I mean. I am hoping they make another, but trying to figure out how to continue the story is confusing me

IT was mostly becuase they started killing humans and disinigrating them and seeing their bones fall all over the place. Not so appealing for my kiddo. hahaha I personaly thought it was awesome. The new chick is awesome too.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I really like it also. Much better then 2 in my opinion, Kori fell asleep half way through.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Finally saw it with my 4 year old son. Not too bad but I liked 1 and 2 more.

(Spoiler alert)

Had to take a piss after 2 hours. What happens in the next few minutes after the autobot ship is blown up?

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Sam decides to go after Carly with out the Autobots. He teams up with the black ex-marine guy and picks up some more ex-marines on the way.

2 sucked I don't know how you liked better than this one. Just my 2 cents

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Thanks, I guess I did not miss too much then.

I thought 3 just had too much stuff going on. Felt like Independence day or District 9. Plus I thought it was weak that the cons had fighter planes. They should be transforming and flying themselves.

I loved that they had devastator in #2! I even made a comment to my friend early in the movie that I'd shit my pants if they had him/it in it. Fortunately no shit was shat upon his appearance.