trashed my ARB

Coco

I'd be somewhat hesitant to run 35" tires on a D30. 37" tires, I'd just expect every issue possible (can the brakes even handle that kind of tire at all?)

I sadly only have the D30 front, but it is built to the max inside. hardened shafts, arb, CTMs, etc. When i first bought my jeep, it had 37s on it, if you are not so right footed, you will be fine, but yes, it puts some strain on it.

I am currently running 35s (only because we thought the 37s were part of the death wobble issue...fixed now...wasnt the tires) and the axle works great! Would still love to have atleast a 44 in the front tho, but oh well. hopefully someday, some custom narrowed D60s, or something.

devilbikerdude

had the same problem with my old jeep, started hearing problems in the front end, took apart and there was arb locker shrapnel everywhere, come to find out it was a bent D30 housing, had to replace the axel and arb

Johnny4X4

my d-30 is also built also, superior shafts, and the arb-- never have broke a front axle- broke the rear 44 twice ha ha- so that why i put it back together for now--

i am not worried so much about it being bent for now- when it finaly goes caput- i will just trailer it home and see whats next-

but if anyone gets a line on a tj 44, give me a buzz.