Tried to go up the Constrictor tonight, there was a broken Toyota in the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
This is a public apology, I was venting on Naxja, I didn't honestly mean that anybody should mess with his rig. I don't want to be considered an internet douche, I'll have the thread at Naxja taken down, want to help me with that Derek?

After chilling out I realized how horrible I was over on Naxja, and I really am sorry. When we first pulled up and saw that broken rig and smelt fire we walked up to see if we could help.

Will RME and the Internet forgive me? :(

Good enough for me... all is well that ends well.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Well good on you for manning up. I've been watching this thread and I had read the thread on Naxja and usually when I get irritated that much about a subject I have to wait a while to respond.

I think we can all understand where you are coming from. After reading your apology I'd go wheeling with you. Everybody makes mistakes, as long as we learn from those mistakes they really aren't that big of a deal in the end.

richpblaze

Its kinda funny that most people out there in cyberspace don't realize that most of us know eachother. I would have to say that this is kinda like an internet bitchslap. :rofl: Just so you know the most of 4x4 community is a pretty knit tight group.

Voteban

Thanks for the forgiveness guys, and thanks for taking care of my Naxja thread Derek.

The next time I'm frustrated I'll try to give myself some time to chill out before I do stupid sh*t like start that thread on Naxja. I could probably apply this lesson in a few areas of my life.

I'd hate to have a bad name around here, I love the classifieds, I've bought and sold quite a few things, it would suck to lose the trust / respect of this community.

Once again, I'm sorry, lesson learned..

Status
Not open for further replies.