Trolley Square Shooting

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
they dont know whats going on, and i am now missing hero's. i love newscasts that repeat the same info for hours without anything new to tell us.

in my opinion the reporters are probably causing more trouble than good.

Jeremy

they definitely are causing more harm than good. Bumped 24 for that crap!

'heros' is better.

the witnesses dont know what happened, they where all hiding behind counters and didnt realy see anything. i have heard 10 different stories from 10 different wittnesses. shotguns, rifles, 9mm, 40cal, asault rifles. two runmen, one gunman. i can wait for the police to tell us what happened.

did i mention i am missing hero's :mad2:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I missed the first episodes of Heroes so I have to watch it on DVD, later.

I did not make that mistake with 24 and I am angry. I say we storm the studios.

Jeremy

i havnt missed a single episode of heros, and i intend to keep it that way. if i miss this episode i will be pissed. you cant miss any of it or you will be lost and have to start over.

as for 24, jack baur is a sissy.

Jeremy

they just cut into the last 5 minutes of heros to tell us they dont know anything else about the shooting. we only got to see about 15 minutes of the damned show in the first place. they better replay the whole show later tonight.

Meat_

Banned
they just cut into the last 5 minutes of heros to tell us they dont know anything else about the shooting. we only got to see about 15 minutes of the damned show in the first place. they better replay the whole show later tonight.

I won't have a problem seeing it all....