Trying to track down an XJ owner.......

IBC

ROOTBEER ANALYST
OK....

Easy question for you all.

I am looking for the owner of a white xj with a full exterior roll-cage. It has the words "Creepy Crawler" painted on the sides and the roll cage had a spider web design in the rear windows.

I sold my xj and have been kicking myself ever since. Want to ask the owner a couple questions about his rig.

thanks

IBC

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sounds like a cage the Mrs Conception built, the back of the cage had the spiderweb built into it? Make sense? Call them and ask...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
Sounds like a cage the Mrs Conception built, the back of the cage had the spiderweb built into it? Make sense? Call them and ask...

I've heard the same thing. Get a hold of JR and see what he says..........

IBC

ROOTBEER ANALYST
Mmmmmmm,,,,,,, Rootbeer!

That's what i'm talking about!!!!

Hey thanks for the help, I think I found the Jeep I am looking for.

ROOTBEER FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

~IBC

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
It may belong to a guy name Reese who works at the Big-O on 910 S 300 West
(322-1043). I saw it probably a year ago, new white paint job, black exo cage, and I remember it had something to do with a spider web. And I think that Ms Conceptions did the tube work for him.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
rusted said:
It may belong to a guy name Reese who works at the Big-O on 910 S 300 West
(322-1043). I saw it probably a year ago, new white paint job, black exo cage, and I remember it had something to do with a spider web. And I think that Ms Conceptions did the tube work for him.

Your on the right track. JR did build the cage and I think the owner works at the Big O. I saw the XJ at JR's shop and it was getting a link style rear end and some little coil overs. In Moad they did not hold up well so I think he went with some bigger units.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i have seen that thing a couple times, i think it shows the diversity of wheelers... :rolleyes:
and that spider web thing was cool ;) :ugh:

Caleb

IBC said:
Thanks Ice, that looks like the one I saw. I thought it had another tube that ran from the roof to the rocker between the front and back doors (b-pillar ?), but I guess I was wrong.

I think I found the Ms. Conception page also.

http://www.msconceptionmotorsports.com/

yep thats their site...wow, I didn;t know he had one...it must be either pretty new or REALLY old, does Doug Henderson work there? I haven;t been to his shop for atleast 6 months, probably more and at the time it was just he and Carl.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Supergper said:
yep thats their site...wow, I didn;t know he had one...it must be either pretty new or REALLY old, does Doug Henderson work there? I haven;t been to his shop for atleast 6 months, probably more and at the time it was just he and Carl.

Yep, Doug works there. I think he has some other fab monkey working there also, but I'm not certain.

Caleb

I Lean said:
Yep, Doug works there. I think he has some other fab monkey working there also, but I'm not certain.

How long has he worked there? Is Carl still there? (was it since last summer when he posted the help wanted ad?) Guess its been a little longer than I thought since I was last at his shop...

Brent

another nobody
I own one, you want it, I'm thinking about changing hobbies, maybe a boat or atv's or even a cabin in the woods would be cheaper than this "HOBBIE"

sorry, saw the title and couldn't resist.

IBC

ROOTBEER ANALYST
Brent said:
I own one, you want it, I'm thinking about changing hobbies, maybe a boat or atv's or even a cabin in the woods would be cheaper than this "HOBBIE"

sorry, saw the title and couldn't resist.
Yeah I might be interested. I got rid of an '02 XJ a while back and have been regreting it ever since. Post some pictures and info and I will take a look at it.

Brent

another nobody
Doh, hijacking the thread :D

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG