ttc durango prep

casper customs

so i keep getting bugged to see pics of the changes the durango is going through to get ready for top truck challenge and im thinking that i might keep it a secret:greg:

LT.

Who would want to wheel Dodge stuff anyways? I think that you should post up here every so often and show some of the changes. You don't have to show everything but, at least show something!

LT.

LT.

ok here you go :rofl:

Well, I suppose that is better than the motor you did have in there. It should run about the same as it did in Moab this last EJS. Heck, I'd even bet that you have a better power to weight ratio then you did. Man, I could keep going all night long. Sorry about that, I was just kidding. Whatcha doin to the motor?

LT.

casper customs

motor got a fresh coat of paint sense the tranny had to go to the repair shop I decided to clean the motor up. here is a pic of the new front bumper and the start of the exo cage

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
wow

the durango Finlay!!!!!! looks good! :eek: :eek:

like.........REALLY GOOD.

something like this? would really help draw attention away from that bend in the middle of the fender..

Last edited:

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
the bumper is not done yet. Still adding more tubing.

I was up yesterday and it is looking really really good.

The 47s are massive but they actually look porportioned right under the Durango. The wheels are skinny but I like them that way. The 47s really arent any wider than the 44s were so they should be fine.

I am excited for the cage and all the tube work. Corey has some good ideas for it.

Now I just need to figure out how I am going to jump in and out of this monster if needs be! Hopefully we will just drive over everything

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
As for the tire surprise.....it was pretty funny. Corey was in the pooper when the delivery truck showed up so Eric rolled one in front of the bathroom door and yells...Corey, phone call. So when he opens the door he about falls over the tire and I snap a pic. It was funny

LT.

Y'all are well aware that those tires are huge they will not be the biggest there. With that in mind I would plan on getting used to jumping in and out with some frequency. I am by no means a TTC pro but, I would wonder how the axles are going to hold up to that big block and the 47's. I have now seen Corey drive and I think he is a cautious enough driver but, when the crowd is screaming and cheering the right foot always ends up being heavier than you want. I am really liking how the Durango is turning out. It reminds me of those Hotwheels monster trucks. Where the tires were so huge compared to the body. Keep up the good work fellas. I wish I could be there to "help" y'all even if it was just some wise cracks.

LT.

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
The Durango is looking good on those 47s!! I am curious to see a couple flex shots now that the larger tires are on there and the front fenders have been trimmed up a little.... any plans to link the rear or will it still be leaves? Keep the pics coming and keep up the good work!!!:greg:
Matt

casper customs

I got most of the lower cage done and the front axle torn down to measure for cromo's new winch , guages, dual battery setup, and a few other things are on the way