[/IMG]

100_1217.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1219.jpg

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Nice photos... why don't you send my your 15 favorite pics (digitally mastered of course) from our recent Canyonlands trip... with ~570 photos I'm having a hard time deciding on which ones to submit. PS... make sure some of them have a Land Cruiser (FJ40 of course) in them ;)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Nice photos... why don't you send my your 15 favorite pics (digitally mastered of course) from our recent Canyonlands trip... with ~570 photos I'm having a hard time deciding on which ones to submit. PS... make sure some of them have a Land Cruiser (FJ40 of course) in them ;)

copy that:cool:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
This trail was so approriately named, i can't even begin to tell you.. most every rig found one or two spots for itself to really get hung up.. it was great to see such a variety of rgis, despite the fact i never even knew there was a buggied zuk in the group until we were done and off the trail :)... oh well.. hahaha..

Things i noticed:

Power Wagons are huge. I won't say that they don't belong on the trail.. but they might belong on the road. :) That beast made it through, with just a dent and some scratches.. beast of a vehicle.

When you bring your wife's $60K vehicle to a 4 rated trail, you better be insane or one hell of a great driver.. Kudos to Alan and Robbie Flandro for getting their graocery getting, soccer kid totin' wheeling machine through with very little problems at all.. they skirted through with some aide from the stock front/rear lockers and great driving skills.. so much so, that Alan was not banished to the couch for the rest of the month. :)

Bill's samurai brought a nastalgic tear to my eye.. put some 33" TSL's, and a slew of blown to sh!t driveshafts in the backseat, and you'd have my old zuk.. it was great watchin that little thing make such quick and easy work of rocks easily as big or bigger than the zuk.

Did i mention that the Power Wagon is Massive for tight rocky situations?

If the Jeep infront of you just spent 15 minutes thrashing around trying to get up an obsticle, and your Jeep is nearly identical... maybe not such a good idea to take the same line.. be inventive.. try a different line ;)

If you have a sick 4runner, and a rad little '84 toyota truck... invite your father inlaw out for the day to rally the '84... he might just begin to start likin ya.. ;) it was good to see you and your wifey again John, i had a blast..

Oh... the rockpile at the 4x4 park.. swallows any tire under saaaay, 35"... nice attempt Bill.. i loved your vigor.. but no dice ;)

This whole process has taken an accumulative 3-4 hours with editing, hosting, and posting... so i hope all of you are appreciative.. very, very, appreciative.. thank you Shawn, and Kurt :)

i noticed alot more.. but, i've got better things to do... like go the the Hi-Lift and cache of Hi-Lift recovery accessories i won in the raffle after dinner!! thanks 4Wheel Parts!! WOOHOO!! suckers.. for all you SAMI, and Mudflap haters out there.. hahaha j/k..

-Jason

Last edited:

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
Sweet, nice job Jason!

Thanks to all who made sure the '84 Flatbed made it through on it's maiden voyage and kept my wife sane as the 4Runner saw some altitude!

Houndoc

wow i cant believe he wheeled that mercedes. Brave!

Agree completely. Totally cool for them to get it out!

Everytime I see one around town I wonder if anyone actually wheels a G wagon. Supposed to be an awsome rig, if you have six-fugire range budget for a rig (wish I did:rofl:)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Agree completely. Totally cool for them to get it out!

Everytime I see one around town I wonder if anyone actually wheels a G wagon. Supposed to be an awsome rig, if you have six-fugire range budget for a rig (wish I did:rofl:)

i'm sure he've had a little bit more of a better time rollin with the other stockers on Mt Dew... but where's the adventure in that?;) no joke, there were some sweet rigs on Mt Dew...

but really, Alan guided that G Wagon through there with serious skill.. hats off to him and rob for getting thier rigs through there with no issues