U4WDA Fall Cleanup/ Trail ride

sixstringsteve

there are a few of those too, but I'm not volunteering to pick up pieces of fido :D

But I do think it's worth looking outside of the snakes trails, but since I'm not organizing this cleanup I'll keep my trap shut and stop trying to play armchair cowboy.

If you plan on staying for the trail also i'm headed down that direction solo and you could ride with me in my tj.

If I dont get my sye in will i have issues? Also just for my information, what should i bring i've never done anything like this before and also, what are the responsibilities of the lead and tailgunner? What are their purpose? Thanks

Thanks, I will meet you at entrance. I will be driving an '07 red dodge double cab dually.

Omgbecki

I know that a few members of big horn 4x4 us supposed to be going also in driving up with them. Mgd01 could you pm your number so I can find you if you still wanted to ride along

Thardy

"FARM TOY"
I also just had Craig donate a dump pass, so if we find some bigger stuff we can offload it.

I also have a dumpster available in Orem if needed. To big to move but it's available for offloading. Let me know I won't be available to go out to the trail but can meet later if the dumpster is needed or wanted. As long as it's plenty before 7pm I don't think anyone wants to fight BYU football traffic to unload trash. Let me Know.

Tyson

sixstringsteve

Are we picking up trash anywhere other than rattlesnake and constrictor? I'm sure a dumpster won't be necessary if we're just cleaning those two trails. If we're hitting the 5mp parking lot/trails, PET shooting range, and other areas, then we can definitely use all the help we could get.

denhabr

OK, we'll be there...

Brad: Just gloves to pickup trash. You should be ok on Rattlesnake Gulch. Constrictor maybe a stretch unless you don't mind beating your rig up.

graves...OK, thanks. See you there with my two boys...and maybe the better half!

Thanks.

(Uploaded a .pdf map to the location...made it for my use as I've never been out there before either. I hope this is correct, no? If any experienced members see that this map is off, please let me know, and I will adjust.)

Attachments

• U4WDA & RME Trail Clean-Up and Ride 11-12-2011 (web).pdf
    700.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Tyler and I will be there with bbq and hot dogs for everyone who shows. Hot chocolate too.

sixstringsteve

I've got a committment in Salina Saturday morning. I won't be able to make it. But it looks like you'll have a big turnout!

Last edited:

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Some of us from NAXJAIC will be there. Joseph, I will have an empty seat if you want a ride. You are on the way from my house.

You're the man but I have friends visiting from FL that I have to bring to the AP on Sat AM which is really going to break up the morning for me.