U4WDA March Service Project - 3/17/12 - Little Sahara Sand Dunes

OLSEN

Awhile indeed my friend,
Our last encounter we had to travel to Moab to get together. Love to have you and your blushing bride making history right along side Brett and myself.

OLSEN

Should be cool weather, none of the melting the top of your head weather.
Plus, if the sand is moist it will be alot easier to manuver on.
I will take some more volunteers please!!!

sixstringsteve

As always, I assume that this cleanup will happen regardless of weather? I'm not scared of a little rain/wind (which probably won't happen anyway).

sixstringsteve

About 4 of us will camping out on the PET the night before. We'll be there Saturday, but we'll be an hour or two late. Hopefully all our guys RSVP'ed with you.

OLSEN

About 4 of us will camping out on the PET the night before. We'll be there Saturday, but we'll be an hour or two late. Hopefully all our guys RSVP'ed with you.

I have from 'post agreements' here:
Post 8 Sixstring Steve:It turns out the scouts have another activity that day. I'm still in, but they won't be there.
Post 9 TJDucket: Just set my plans in place and I will be there.
Post 11Tomtoms90: I will be there, and i'm trying to round up some buddy's to come with. My Bronco is "Under Re- Construction" at the moment so I might ride down with somebody if I can't get anyone to come down.
Post 33 Maverick: As official as it gets. Just looking up where I need to be and when I need to be there.

Sorry for my ignorance but.....
Maverick I do know you, Sixstring, Tomtom and TJ I do not know your names.
So this opens up the question, have you contacted me via your given name as well as posting here and I am counting you twice for volunteering? Or have these posts been your 'official' Im volunteering, which will leave my volunteer count list as accurate?
Now Post 32 Sumo: [I emailed Larry so I hope I'm in.] Sumo, I do not know your name as well....I have replied to every email confirming that I have received from the volunteers their unselfish giving of time. Sumo, has my reply gotten back to you via email?

Last edited:

pELYgroso

'Merica
I will be there with my dad and my 4runner. I'll be traveling with Steve's group. My name is Tyler Ely and my dad is Ernie. I will be representing alljeep.com and we will be bringing sodas for the volunteers. Please update this thread tonight or tomorrow morning so I can buy sodas accordingly. We're excited to help out!

Thanks,

Ty

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
Sorry Larry, I should have put my username in my email. I'll have to check my comcast email when I get home from work tonight. Thanks!
-Bryan Summers