U4WDA Summer Convention Report!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sweet...

Everything turned out great... 38 (I think) competitiors.

Craig Stumph set up a sweet crawl comp at the end, it had a Legend line and a UROC line, turned out to be a real crowd pleaser.

Tons of great raffle prizes, I went home with a set of Pro-Comp lights (thanks Shawn) a couple t-shirts and a couple hats. Shawn won a winch :eek: :D

I'll let everyone else chime in about the day...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
That was great!!! Props to EZ for the poker run and running all the V8 CJ's out of gas :D (I talked to a few that were getting low :D )

Here's some digitals that I took. New camera....still learning it.

Attachments

• shawn-uroc1-2blurry-600.jpg
    shawn-uroc1-2blurry-600.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 304

mbryson

Supporting Member
35 rigs to line up............big group, but I think everybody had a great time. Beverage of choice to the organizers!!!

Attachments

• lineup-600.jpg
    lineup-600.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 142

mbryson

Supporting Member
Here's the aforementioned 'skinner in kind of nasty predicament. Spotter is working his arse off :D

Great Job GUYS!!!!!!

For those that don't know, Craig Stumph set up the course. It was as close to real UROC as it could possibly be right down to some juges :D . They were great obstacles.

Attachments

• skinner-jam-600.jpg
    skinner-jam-600.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 135

muleskinner

I don't know who won it, But I know it wasn’t me:( We did terrible. first obstacle I ran over a cone and went out of bounds.... second, I slid too far to the right and got wedged in:( But it was fun, and props to EZ and everyone else that put it together. Shawn/Kurt did awesome good driving/spotting team.
Here's a few pics:)
Here's Shawn getting a little tippsy:D
fb6d242a.jpg

And up and over..
fb6d2434.jpg

Me stuck on the first rock.....
fb6d243e.jpg

Before I got wedged...
fb6d2441.jpg

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
This is the guy that wow the UROC entry. He beat Kurt and I buy 12 points. We DQed on the first cours but are the only team in our class to complete Both courses:)

This boulder was SWEET!!!!

fb6d081f.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by BOB-CAT
Nice pics .
Shawn and Scott you are sick !!!
Was Scott and Shawn the only drivers from RME in the competition ?

No, Jake Mecham is on here as well, can't remember his screen name. I can't remember if there were others...

Shawn, Jake and Muleskinner did great... all three had to compete in the UROC class because they all have 36+ tires, Scott came super close his first try to making it up that ledge, Shawn was able to climb up it in a timely fashion. :D

S

sukaB

Damn the bugs was on display or I would have been there KURT..
I'm glad it went good....
I should have brought the 60'd TJ again....