U4WDA Summer Convention Report!

S

sukaB

Yah that one...NO worky all play with that bad boy...

I heard you guys tore up that comp eehh....NICE

Didnt see yah today..

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by sukaB
Yah that one...NO worky all play with that bad boy...

I heard you guys tore up that comp eehh....NICE

Didnt see yah today..

I was told it was there. There was a white one and a red one there with your logo on them.

S

sukaB

Damn them......
No wonder I couldnt use it.....

Spoiled brats...
He win anything?

S

sukaB

Nope..I agree.
just trying to figure out what you were talking about...

A rig built right can make for less wrenchin though....

I would have to mention that last year that vehicle took second place it's first venture out....Not same driver though..

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Nope..I agree.
just trying to figure out what you were talking about...

A rig built right can make for less wrenchin though....

I would have to mention that last year that vehicle took second place it's first venture out....Not same driver though..

Yep, we talked about that. :)

grinch

inner city redneck
The guy who wone the unlimited rock crawl is Jake Mecham as said before. His name on here is TJJEEPJUNKIE. It was a fun looking course. I am kicking myself for not having fixed the grinch up so I could have competed the legend line of the course.... Just plain and simply kicking myself....
As for that my new(old) basicly stock scrambler did good considering it only has a 4 inch lift and 33 inch tires and no lockers. I had a blast on the run its always a good time. Shawn I belive it was you who wone the winch was it not??? I was gonna come say hi but I got side tracted helping fix the tj when we broke the stupid filler/view tube off the back of the atlas..... Now thats a desighn flaw on a damn good pice of equipment...
Oh well I gotta thank the u4wda for once again outdoing themselves..........:D Me and the wife had a blast.

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
The run was a blast. And the rock course was awesome and i cant wait to go to super crawl now thanx to the first place in unlimited class. Thanx to all who helped put the event on and can't wait for the next one.

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Now i just need my spotters road rash to heal up so we can go.
Im also looking for people to go practice wheeling with always though
i need to improve some skills let me know.

S

sukaB

I hope this is a joke!

I was informed today from someone outside of this state about this U4WDA freebie Supercrawl entry..

I really hope this is a joke.....

Out of respect to all that have earned and sacrificed their hard earned dollars I really hope this a joke.....

Out Of All Honesty, please tell me it aint so......

S

sukaB

I already have mine paid for and I earned my spot the right way..
I Don't think this is something that should have happened.
Just My opinion.
I was talking to RJ today about this today and he was upset.....
I think people should earn it, not get there by doing one obstacle that not everyone from out the state can do either.

I would like to know who on here has earned the right to be at Super crawl and who is not able to go.........

I know somehow PEOPLE will be there (money) but yet they havent finished in the top ten anywhere...?
Are we misled from the beginning?

All this dishonesty in the sport is what makes bad blood between all....
Some of us do this for a living not just to make money off of people..
I understand that UROC is hurting to get competitors but doesnt that make it unfair to the people who do all the events trying hard to earn a spot and then their just givin away to any ol shmo...
That's why they now have top twelve placings..I guess
Well Theres at least three competitors, myself, and four of my friends that are against this and think it's wrong or unfair to all.

Last edited by a moderator:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I already have mine paid for and I earned my spot the right way..
I Don't think this is something that should have happened.
Just My opinion.
I was talking to RJ today about this today and he was upset.....
I think people should earn it, not get there by doing one obstacle that not everyone from out the state can do either.

I would like to know who on here has earned the right to be at Super crawl and who is not able to go.........

I know somehow PEOPLE will be there (money) but yet they havent finished in the top ten anywhere...?
Are we misled from the beginning?

All this dishonesty in the sport is what makes bad blood between all....
Some of us do this for a living not just to make money off of people..
I understand that UROC is hurting to get competitors but doesnt that make it unfair to the people who do all the events trying hard to earn a spot and then their just givin away to any ol shmo...
That's why they now have top twelve placings..I guess
Well Theres at least three competitors, myself, and four of my friends that are against this and think it's wrong or unfair to all.

You've explained your grieveance pretty well and I sympathize with your cause to a certain extent. However, Craig was the one that set up the course and wonder if your response would be better aired to him?

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser

I know somehow Factory Tubular will be there (money) but yet they havent finished in the top ten anywhere...?To my knowledge

I read one of Mark Patey's posts on POR in which he said that once a team had placed in the top twelve they were no longer eligible to qualify. For example, in St. George lets say Suka finished 10th, he has then qualified for the Supercrawl. In the next Farmington event he finishes 10th again, but since he has already qualified for the supercrawl an entry is then extended to the 13th place finisher. That might explain how some people get there.

I know that me and Creighton will be there.

S

sukaB

Ahh
I see...

Can you post that POR thing on here were you found that...
I would like to read it..

That sort of thing needs to be explained better to us....
Wait till theres a drivers committee......

To bad for us that the Supercrawl flyer doesnt explain that...