U4WDA Summer Convention Report!

S

sukaB

MBryson is right...
This is geared toward UROC not the winner or participants..
I'm not bustin their balls for winning...
it seems to me everytime we turn around some one else is using (our) money to line thier pockets or grow their business.....

I'm sad
This freebie should be not be, Because if they allowed someone else to be involved in UROC it is fair because they would have to pay like the rest and that translates to our winning purse...
Last time I check the competitors were the one 's bringing their rigs, Money, teams, sponsors,and put on the show.

How about Craig's comment in the paper about the 37 roll overs guaranteed..

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Originally posted by sukaB
Can you post that POR thing on here were you found that...
I would like to read it..

It is in this thread:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=162006

About a third of the way down. Here is the text of his post:

You have to place in the top 12 to qualify, however you can only take a qualifying spot once. So for example if Ken Blume qualifies at the first event of the season then at the second event he takes a top 12 spot his name is pulled out of the list of qualifiers and THEN 12 top spots are qualified. That insures the same group of top divers aren’t the only people going to SuperCrawl. Could you imagine SuperCrawl with only 20 teams or so? At the end of it all you end up with the best 48 teams out of about 200 qualified for SuperCrawl from the UROC events. The qualifying rules may change soon now that so many drivers from other organizations are coming to SC.
Hope this helps.

Mark Patey

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Here are the pics Mbryson took..

Your Hired!!

fb67a06b.jpg

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Kinsey Beard won the paid entry to supercrawl. I was invited by Craig but i am paying i think i was invited because someone has to do the 37 rollovers that weekend and i always bring a crowd and go just to put on a show. If i won a paid trip to supercrawl i would have loved it but that was Craig idea and no competitor could have turned that down we did'nt even know that was going to be a prize until we got up there. sorry no pissed off people were there it was fun i guess some people need to get out on more easy trail rides with all the locals.

grinch

inner city redneck
The way I took it was that Craig and UROC were trying to support the U4WDA the best way that they could. Nobody there objected. All the people there payed to be there. Payed to help out and be a part of the U4WDA..... UROC supports U4WDA and all the people who actually cared enough to show up... Even if it was somone like me who had to show up in a basicly stock rig cuz my crawler is dead.... I dont belive it compramises any of the other competitors. It helps them out by getting more entries and showing support to an organization that was aroud a long time before UROC and has always fought for are rights to wheel... And last time i checked UROC was about wheeling.....

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Well, I want to thank all the people that put on the little trip.

EZ ( What the hells his real name/) for designing the poker run.

Craig for coming all the way from Delta Just to put on the compition part of the day.

Daynenne the U4WDA activities Director for all of what she did getting the permits to use the area, getting most of the prizes, and shopping for the food.

Todd for his leadership and making things happen up there.

And Linda, Mike, Ray, and everybody else who helped out putting the event on.

Now SukaB, my young friend, watchout for the tables, the Indians, and PLEASE WEAR YOUR SEATBELT. J/K

Now Craig, the founder of UROC, came all the way to put on the course up atr the top, and as the Founder of UROC, and a supporter of U4WDA, shouldn't he be allowed a little freedom with UROC and giving out a freeby or two? Isn't all it's really going to do is add to the show?

Anyway. I hope everybody had a good time! It was good to see everybody there! Hope to see you at Supercrawl!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Skyetone
so shawn or mbrison are those 35mm?
hey muleskinner where are your pics from?

The ones Shawn posted are 35mm that I took from my Pentax. The ones I posted are 2.0 megapixel digital. Any of those any good?