U4WDA Summer Convention

Just to give you a heads up on some of the details. We will have a meet and greet on Friday night at the Park. On Saturday we will leave a little late and get back a bit late so we can be out of the way of the demolition derby parade that leaves from the park. We have the same guy who cooked the steaks the last couple years coming again, along with the band "on thin ice" performing on the stage at the park. We have all the permits and are legal to go. Trails should be good, the pits are part of a project set in motion to see if we can host an event there next year. If all goes well we will have a good weekend.

jdub

Scrambler
On Saturday we will leave a little late and get back a bit late so we can be out of the way of the demolition derby parade that leaves from the park. weekend.

Leave for the trails later in the morning on sat? I will be heading down in the morning, just wondering so I won't have to rush down to wait for hours.

When is a good time to be there in the morn?

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Sounds good Nate, sure wish I could be down there. Might have to come visit you this fall when things get settle down a little.

Bear

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Just to give you a heads up on some of the details. We will have a meet and greet on Friday night at the Park. On Saturday we will leave a little late and get back a bit late so we can be out of the way of the demolition derby parade that leaves from the park. We have the same guy who cooked the steaks the last couple years coming again, along with the band "on thin ice" performing on the stage at the park. We have all the permits and are legal to go. Trails should be good, the pits are part of a project set in motion to see if we can host an event there next year. If all goes well we will have a good weekend.

Cool, steaks were awesome in the past.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
i will not be making it either, family coming into town from oregon that weekend.
if i was one of the guys to get in on hanging tree take my name off the list and let someone else get in on what looks to be a kick ass trail.

have fun and raise some money for the u4wda

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
How about sending out confirmation Emails as promised, or at least posting a list of the people that got on the hanging tree trail. We have to make plans. This is only days away!

jdub

Scrambler
I feel like this thread is slow. Am I the only one excited for this weekend?

How does everyone drive to Rich? I-15 till Scipio or is the Fairview way better?

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Ya, I have never gone through fairview to get to richfield, that is the really long way around, I always go to Nephi, Gunnison, Salina, then I70 to Richfield. Its really sixes to go that way or I15, but its more scenic.

Meat_

Banned
I hate interstates.

I also usually take that other road instead of I70, you can't drive quite as fast but it's more direct.... and it's not an interstate..... which I hate..... you know, interstates.... they suck.

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
How about sending out confirmation Emails as promised, or at least posting a list of the people that got on the hanging tree trail. We have to make plans. This is only days away!

Everyone that wanted Hanging Tree is on the trail. In fact there are only 8 registered for it as of three days ago which leaves 2 openings. So if you wanted it you got it. Is that acceptable?

Stripingears

Am I going to be able to drive my buggy to Sawdust pits from the KOA and to Dairy Canyon or do I need to trailer it? Are we meeting somewere Friday morning (park?)