Unita Mountain trip in the new Jeep

Sasquatch_Adventures

Got a chance to take the new Jeep up to the Uintas this last Sunday. It was not anything to tough just a little exploring and spending time in the mountains with the family. We had a great time and the weather was perfect, only bad part was I wish I had brought my fishing pole.

Last edited:

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
You should have taken your fishing pole. I was at Washington Lake on Saturday with my brother fly fishing and we caught about twenty each. My mom also texted me last night saying she had been there all day and caught 29 also fly fishing. She said there were some guys using worms that were also catching fish on every cast. Makes me want to get back up there pronto although I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

Thanks for sharing.

Sasquatch_Adventures

You should have taken your fishing pole. I was at Washington Lake on Saturday with my brother fly fishing and we caught about twenty each. My mom also texted me last night saying she had been there all day and caught 29 also fly fishing. She said there were some guys using worms that were also catching fish on every cast. Makes me want to get back up there pronto although I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah I really wish I had my pole with me, it was always in my Cherokee along with my tackle box I need to toss it in the JK and leave it.