Uploading photos from iPhone?

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I uploaded a pic earlier from my Android phone... if that's truly the case, is there an app to resize pics on the iPhones?

I'm sure there is. I'm not able to load a photo from phone or ipad, unless I resize it. I have even saved the photos to my computer, and then try to upload them, but I always get the same error message if not resized first.

cjncustoms

I just downloaded a new resizing app and it hasn't changed anything for me. I resized it until it was fuzzy and not clear and it stil won't upload... Il keep trying different things...

RockChucker

its a little bit more work, but I've been uploading my pics to photobucket and then just linking them in my build thread. seems to work pretty well and then I'm not emailing them to myself etc...

Last edited:

idahoyj

its a little bit more work, but I've been uploading my pics to photobucket and then just linking them in my build thread. seems to work pretty well and then I'm not emailing them to myself etc...
I do all of mine to picasa, then just link them here. It's nice, because depending on how you do it, it can make the pictures larger and easier to view.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I've upped the size to 750Kb per image. Which is pretty decent. But I think maybe now days we need to jump that over a 1Mb...? Still researching. :) Thanks for the patience and info!