UROC Cedar City reports?

Caleb

It was another good event and sorry but the wife forgot the camera so no pics:D

I'm not real positive on the scores but it was the usuals in the Unlimited and the legends was mostly usuals...;)

They announced a new class for the super crawl...stock modified, or something like that...:D they haven;t announced the rules yet...said they will be sent out in a letter before the Farmington event...

no official word yet on the location of the supercrawl...

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Great Event. The judges at this event were just awesome!! Ask anyone (especially me or SuperGper!!!):D

The courses were very technical, but also very steep. Craig called them 'Technical Vertical'. Lots of carnage throughout the weekend, but only a few breaks at my obstacle. Used my rig as recovery vehicle and pulled more than a dozen vehicles off my obstacle.

RockMonkey broke something on my obstacle, then while trying to pull himself off (using my rig as an anchor), his winch rope snapped. We ended up having to pull him from the bottom of the obs using my winch as a safety strap.

1/4 elliptic got stuck in the same spot RockMonkey did, but 1/4s engine started overheating and puked out a bunch of coolant. I guess he got it fixed cause he did continue driving the next day.

ILean and Vonski had some breakage on saturday. They did my obstacle on friday and completed it without too much trouble.

overall a great weekend!!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
My Official UROC Report

It wasn't as warm Saturday as it was Friday...

Camping near the comp. is the way to go...

Ollie is loud...

Really technical obstacles...

Lots and lots of rolls...

Tracy knows how it put on a show for the crowd...

Tracy's truck can become a welder...

We can disassemble are reassemble Tracy's truck in 42 mins...

Rocklogics buggie is sweet....

Von likes to throw cones at Carl when blindfolded...

sukaB is on my list for getting me wet...

The best place for a sponsors sticker on Tracy's rig is on the skidplate...

Blacksheep loves to work at UROC,,,

Rockmonkey has nice shirts...

Thats about it for now...

:D

Caleb

Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
My Official UROC Report

Von likes to throw cones at Carl when Carl's blindfolded... and buckled in the buggy

:D

just to clarify:D

yes Tracey likes to atleast let his rig rest on its side:D(and wedge it really really good into the crack and then bust his front shaft)...he was the main vehicle that slowed us down on Saturday:D:D:D it was a great event...and as many of you have pointed out I think this event's obstacles were still a ton of vert but very technical (unlike some of the past events;) )

BTW Tracey, when you read this you were in the Cedar paper today (Sunday) from when you were talking to that reporter lady...:D I will see if I can find the article online...

Caleb

Originally posted by Jeremy
Tracy realizes the downsides of boggers(stiff sidewalls) and who can pass up the deal he got on Krawlers?!

and the fact that the Krawlers just seem to work:D IMO...infact I am dreaming up my own set right now:D:D:D (but in the 37"+ sizes:D)