UROC Cedar City reports?

........really cool coarses.........great event (except for the fact some piece of $h!t stole our spare axle shaft out of the truck keeping us from finishing saturday).....other than that it was a good time!!!!!

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by brian
(except for the fact some piece of $h!t stole our spare axle shaft out of the truck keeping us from finishing saturday

So how many other people had this problem? I know it was a problem in St.George.

Last edited:

creighton

They want me to do what!?
I have not had the problem yet. But it would be nice if we had an organized space to park our support rigs that was close and roped off with some gards to protect our stuff. It would be like the pits any you would need a pit pass. People that steal stuff suck!!!!!!!!!! The thing is people swap parts all day long and share and help each other out. If it was a compeditor that stole it they should be black listed from UROC this is BS.

Mike Mills is the new worlds best spotter!!!! (he needs a new name---- Floppy spot)

..I agree.......this is bull$h!t.......I do want to thank the guys who offered help......but couldn't......I think you have a good idea with a secure parking lot.......it's just sad it has to come to that..... :(

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
"It's addictive and, like any other sport, you want to keep pushing and pushing to be the best," competitor Tracy Evans said.

Evans said his Toyota, complete with two roll-bars, cost him $15,000. Besides competitions, it's his main mode of transportation on a daily basis to his job as a heavy equipment operator in Park City. Though other vehicles at the competition were more flashy and were estimated to cost anywhere from $50,000 to $75,000, Evans was determined to put on a good show.

"Ultimately everyone wants to see carnage. I'm ready to go insane and give the people what they want," Evans said.

This is toooo funny tracy has TWO roll bars :D and its his MAIN mode of transport.... LOL god thats funny I'll be laughing for days...

grinch

inner city redneck
Sarge you did a much better job as the anouncer. No offence to the other kid but he has to go or learn more about the sport. When me and Steve competed in St. Goerge we wanted to puke after abo9ut the 100th time he said and look at that jeeps articulation.... and that was in the first hour.... Im sure he is a nice enough guy. He seems like heas cool enough but he needs to learn a little more about the sport in my opnion...
However Sarge you did a killer job. Hope you will be MC at more events....

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Thanks guys. THe No Dude UROC thing I did cut back on. I cut back alittle more. The kid (Doug) he's OK, I'm working with him. I won't be at New Mexico, because I promissed The American Dream Fountation I would announce there compitions that day and the demo derby that night. BELIEVE ME, you guys are alot more fun to hang with, but this is a Charity event.

Bart

What do you mean, you won't be Farmington???? What up with that? You can't get us all depending on you then drop that on us. Sheesh Sgt.
Bart