P

pokeyYJ

So, Tjjeepjunkie? Which time was this?
Untitled-87.jpg

P

pokeyYJ

Prepare for take-off!

Untitled-243.jpg

I could've sworn there was a picture kinda like this from the last event!

P

pokeyYJ

HOLY Driveshaft angle Batman!:eek:

pict3648.jpg

Looks like Walker switched back to solid axles, I believe this is his rig pictured above.

Caleb

Originally posted by pokeyYJ
Prepare for take-off!

Untitled-243.jpg

I could've sworn there was a picture kinda like this from the last event!

actually I believe it was from the last Farmington event...could be wrong though...

Caleb

HOLY Driveshaft angle Batman!:eek:

pict3648.jpg

Looks like Walker switched back to solid axles, I believe this is his rig pictured above.

yep that looks like his...and yes he did switch to solid dynatrac axles...they are way offset just like tinys but to the opposite side....they were saying they weren't too happy with the IS stuff but it sounded like they are still gonna try and develop it a little more...

P

pokeyYJ

Awh Ha! This must be the new wieght saving trick I had heard about!

pict3754.jpg

Caleb

Awh Ha! This must be the new wieght saving trick I had heard about!

pict3754.jpg

from teh little I can see it looks kinda like Bart Jacobs rig...too bad about his luck this season...

P

pokeyYJ

Originally posted by supergper

from teh little I can see it looks kinda like Bart Jacobs rig...too bad about his luck this season...

I just thought that the picture was kinda funny, :p

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
What tires is Bart running?

Pokey--why not just link straight over to the pirate thread--save you some time cutting and pasting all those pics.

man I want to compete but I'm no longer eligable for legends and I don't have the money to destroy my rig in unlimited.

Cody

Caleb

Originally posted by GroceryGetter
What tires is Bart running?

Cody

thats a good point..he is running krawlers but in that pic the person appears to have MTRs or maybe BFG MT...so that prolly isn;t Bart...

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Matt Woolley (from FTM) was driving the rig that lost the wheel/tire. I believe the portal fell off the end of the mog axle. He was running Toyo Tires new Open Country M/T or something like that. There were a couple of other guys running them as well like Curtis McNeil and Nate Williams (from Mt. Logan Off-road). Bart was running Krawlers.

Bart

Yep, that was Matt's rig and he's running the new Toyo prototype. I rolled hard on #7 after braking a front upper wishbone link. Bent 2 wheels, broke 3 brake hats, the list goes on and on. Silver lining, I didn't break an axle, the beotch, I'm too broken to go to RCAA this weekend. Looks like about a 3 week rebuild.
Bart

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Wow, sorry to hear it, Bart. What was wrong with the front axle? You were dragging the front tires when they pulled you out.

Bart

Wow, sorry to hear it, Bart. What was wrong with the front axle? You were dragging the front tires when they pulled you out.

We had winched the pinion up to keep the front drive shaft from binding and the winch rope was binding up the pinion flange. We moved the rope and were able to coax/push/drive the buggy into the trailer.

Bart