UROC St. George

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
We already had a thread about who is gonna be there, but I wondered if anyone is gonna camp out? We plan on just sleeping in the trailer at the event site. How cold does it usually get at night in St. George in feb.? Are we gonna freeze our A$$es off?

pumpkinbronc

ONETONPUMPKIN
No you'll still have your A$$ in the morning, its usually in the 40's at night around here maybe warmer by then, it should be in the 60's or 70's during the day.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
we all know there aren't going to be any rooms availible so camp out it is!! Me and my girl are gonna try out the new 2 person sleeping bag :)

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
My mom tried to get a room to come watch the event, she ended up getting a room at one place for thurs night and another for fri night. She said everyplace was full!

Caleb

Originally posted by yellowbronc
thats good that means there is going to be a bunch of people there...

If you have never been to a UROC event then I think you will be surprised at how many people show up...if you have been then you should know by now there are never any hotels available when you get close to the event...

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Marc, why don't you take some of the money and time your going to lose in Vegas and put it in your POS. Have you even worked on it lately, or has Brandon finally kicked it out? :p

Caleb

Originally posted by Andy
Marc, why don't you take some of the money and time your going to lose in Vegas and put it in your POS. Have you even worked on it lately, or has Brandon finally kicked it out? :p

Brandon was saying he's gonna sell it:D:p:D

yellowbronc

Originally posted by supergper
I'm sure selling it isn't in Marc's plans...only Brandons:D:D:D
What marc doesnt know wont hurt him, Im sure brandon wont mind having a little bit of extra cash in his pocket, and it looks like we are going to have to give andy 10% to Im sure he wont mind either...:)