UROC St. George

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Hey slow down!!!!!
Yes, I worked on it this week end. Frt grill/hood is narrowed.
Lower links are in, upper link brackets are cut out, just got the mis-alignment spacers, but the coilovers are not here YET!! All parts are paid for, just got to put it together.

Hey why am I defending myself, how long ago did you start to redo yours?????? Andy?????? What? When????

Brandon wouldn't dare sell it. Considering I would take my tools and welders home, and that would suck for business. Oh yea, and I spent all last winter helping him build his buggy!!

sukaB

Banned
Ohh I'll sell it..........
Chris D is spotting again, I have to run him down at least once this year...
Damn I love luck.....
Marc has his wleder,torch,tool box.
I own the rest........

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Wasn't that the red thing for sale at the Swap meet? I thought it was a coaster.... J/k. Marc, you gonna go with the smae paint scheme?

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
lets see B no welder, no torch, no tools. You gotz a bender ,sawzall , and duct tape. you now TWT as a spotter :)
who wants to sell some calendars down there? I'll pay as good as brandon. aka pennies on the dollar :)

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
As for paint;
I did not care for the last paint scheme, not my idea. I will probably go back to straight red.

Can't wait to see the Cocky ex-marine run down the red neck!!

Hope Chris brings some more 'shine with him!!

Suka, get the welder back?? Where are my SHOCKS!!

Marc
(never guess we're freinds the way we talk)

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by rckcrlr

Hey why am I defending myself, how long ago did you start to redo yours?????? Andy?????? What? When????

I started mine way after you started yours, when was the last time you drove yours? I cut mine in May, and yours was just supposed to be a quick thing:rolleyes: . I think you have milked it long enough.:D

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
You cut it in MAY. Mine has not been tore down that long!! Just parked for a while.

Yea, it has been over a year since I drove it. I was burned out, poor, and unemployeed. Oh yea, and helping build/ repairing Suka's ride!

As for using your kids as an excuse, I'll excuse the first one, but you should know how to prevent them by NOW!:eek: J/K

sukaB

Banned
Yah Marc will get his turd mobile runnin some day and he'll still out do SKYCHROME...
Crack Addict....