Utah 4x4 shops

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Premier said:
I didnt think Medsker was 'emotional'. Did you even read what he wrote? He said he didnt have a good experience.. and that it was 5 years ago! He also mentioned the boss not being there. How does that constitute 'emotional'?

well, I have to ask if you even read what I wrote.
as my statement says, "As Medsker did above, don't get emotional..." This implies that he did not get emotional. I have no problem with his statements, nor did I imply that I had problems with his statements. He backed up his statement with the facts as to why it was a negative experience which is all I am asking for.

FOCKSTROTONE

found this posted by another member seems like great service

Anarchy Offroad came to my rescue recently and I wanted to share my experience with everyone.

Last Saturday, I participated in the Winter Rodeo / Trail event and something went horribly wrong with my T-Case. I'd finished the event and was ready to hit the highway. I found that I could not shift out of 4 low! Several people stopped and tried to help (pokeyYJ, DemonJeep, and others). All came to the same conclusion: "It's broken."

So, I called Brandon. Brandon came out to 5-mile pass with a trailer and picked up my broken junk and took it back to Anarchy shop for some fixin! Right away, I'm impressed by the fact that he'd be able to do that. I didn't bother asking him when he'd be able to get to it, because I knew it was an emergency and he had other jobs in the shop ahead of me already. Well, Monday rolls around and Brandon has disassembled my T-Case and calls me with recommendations for fixing it. He offered me several options from money saving to all out goodness. I chose the goodness. 4:1 gears, 2 low shift kit, etc. Again, I didn't ask him when he'd find time to do it as I knew he had other work. Friday rolls around and Brandon calls me up and tells me it will be done on Sunday! I was mildly shocked that it was done so fast and very impressed.

I looked at the broken parts when I went to pick it up and found that the shift rail had been cut way too short. SixStates was the last one in my T-Case when they installed a short shaft kit. I don't know if cutting that rail caused the problem, but I feel like it did. To be honest, I'm going to be quick to point an them because I already had bad feelings toward their shop stemming from the first day I picked up my jeep from them after installing the short-shaft kit. They failed to install the speedo cable and needless to say, the engine didn't like it and didn't run well for a while after it was connected. A minor thing, to be sure, but I'd expect that when I drive off, everything is GTG.

Anarchy Offroad gave me excellent service, excellent advice and an excellent price to boot. I highly recommend them to everyone.