Utah House has given its OK to a bill allowing the sale of full-strength draft beer

Caleb

Yeah, sorry that came across that way. I really don't care what people do in their own lives. They are theirs.

The Bible mentions something I try to live by.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". (definitely paraphrased, but the quote is from ***** speaking about the adulteress who was by law supposed to be stoned--nobody threw anything and the masses departed)
I've got a long way to go before I start telling people how to live.

I also feel like I've got an open enough mind to let people make their own choices about THEIR lifestyle. As long as they don't drive impaired, or affect ME with their choices. I just got back from Houston where I ate at a couple of bars. I'm secure enough with my reasons for not imbibing to eat at a bar. I have no idea why the legislative body doesn't feel the same way.

Wow, you just pretty much described my whole outlook on life almost to a "T". I'm not here to tell you how to live your life, so don't tell me how to live mine. :)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
:rofl: Says the returned missionary :rofl:

:D

You're going to have to take my word, that i was a very non pushy missionary.. So much so, that i upset other missionaries who were all about numbers..

I was there to meet people and talk to them if they were interested in what i had to say... Not collect numbers to look good infront of peers. :rolleyes:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I liked the opinion article today that said that there was no "right to not be offended" anywhere in the law or constitution. If you're offended by a bottle of vodka at a bar in a restaurant, then don't go there. If you're offended by public prayer, then don't watch.

Last edited:

muleskinner

:D

You're going to have to take my word, that i was a very non pushy missionary.. So much so, that i upset other missionaries who were all about numbers..

I was there to meet people and talk to them if they were interested in what i had to say... Not collect numbers to look good infront of peers. :rolleyes:

:cool: I just found it funny.

sixb

Will work for beer!
Are Utah girls getting uglier? Is that why we need stronger beer?

Actually that is a very good point, but I believe it's the same for the women and men in this state with the limited gene pool for so long:D It's getting better with time though, I am here to help in this matter with some Texas and Mass. genes for ya'll :D