Vegas Baby

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
My wife and I are taking a trip to Vegas this weekend for our 7th anniversary.

What do people on here do in Vegas for fun. Here's what were thinking so far:

1. gamble a little
2. go to the strip club and get my wife a lap dance, something she's always wanted to experience:D I'm fine with this:D
3. go to a show or two, mabey Criss Angel

What else do you suggest?

chadschoon

I'll tell you this much. Stay of the freeway or anywere north of the strip. It's NASCAR weekend and you'll be stuck in traffic forever unless you know secret roads ;)

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
I'll tell you this much. Stay of the freeway or anywere north of the strip. It's NASCAR weekend and you'll be stuck in traffic forever unless you know secret roads ;)

Yeah we will try to avoid driving all together. I've heard the traffic back to town after the race is the worst.

X

XT Utah

We saw the blue man group a few years ago. Cool show but nothing amazing.

Just be careful!

14006393564fce6f51ccb.jpg

Caleb

Ka is a great show, the Beatles is a good show if you enjoy the Beatles music (but who doesn't :D). We've also seen a few other shows (Blue Man Group, etc) but I think of any so far Ka is the best.

Oh, and I've heard the Chris Angel show sucks. I've heard his shows are not hardly selling, don't know how true it is, but I know I have zero desire to see him.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Carnival Court in front of Harrah's is a great time. It's an outdoor bar/stage that has bands playing all day, and the bartenders do the "flair bartending", where they flip the bottles all over the place while mixing drinks. Free shots for the ladies to- they stand on top of the bar and pour the liquor in all their mouths as they walk by.:p

pELYgroso

'Merica
we just went to vegas a couple weekends ago and saw the mystere show by cirque de solei, and was freakin awesome! I heard the chris angel show was crappy. Gambling is fun if you win! :) if you haven't ridden the rides before, they're pretty fun -the stratosphere, etc. the roller coaster in new york new york, there's a restaurant called "the hash house a go-go" or something like that a couple miles from the strip. AMAZING FOOD! HUUUGE portions reasonably priced!

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I really don't like star trek but the MGM had a great show about star trek... it was pretty good! and then of course there is the NAKED GIRLS show in one of the hotels... it was pretty good!

If you want to not drive everywhere you can get a pass that allows you to use the overhead train that runs the whole length of the strip and is really cheap (like $8 for all day)... it keeps you from having to walk from one end to the other... and you can also get a POWER PASS that is like $97 a day but we went to all kinds of shows and things that the discounts where more then what we paid for the pass... (we got up in the Eiffel tower for free with pass)...

There is also the dolphin exhibit and they had a baby dolphin when we were there last.

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Thanks Tara....so we are having a great time so far. We did go to the criss angel show and it isn't that good but we had a good time anyway. Did some shopping, looked at some $1000 dollar luis vuton purses:eek:

Last edited:

Bucking Bronco

Deja vu (High class joint as far as strip clubs go)

Or Thunder from down under if she wants one from a guy. If I were you I would make sure you clarify which one.

Last edited: