voltswagon Jetta,(girl car or not?)

devilbikerdude

hey my friend just got a 2002 Jetta its navy blue, with 18" chrome wheels, i think the wheels are cool but i keep telling him its a girls car :-\ ,and he just gets madder and madder :mad: which of you agree and disagree?

sorry i'd put up a poll but i dont know how :confused:

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Jetta's make girls hot. I hate my Jetta though! My wife drives it more than I so I guess it is a girl car.

Caleb

totally a girl's car...the only way I drive my wife's Jetta is if she's with me...its either a girls car or a gay guys car...

embabe

My own epidemic!
ooooh... I know this one from personal, recent experience. I had to rent a jetta while the people eater was in the shop getting fixed (because of the dumb robber... :mad: ) It was a pretty little car... platinum... it's definately a girl car!

Positives: It's cute, it's shiny, it has pretty purple/blue and red lights on the radio and the gauges, if it's turbo charged (like this one was) it is decently fast, and it can take turns pretty fast....

Negatives: It's not a jeep!! It sits too low to the ground, it can't take bumps very well, it's too prissy.... it sits too low to the ground... wait, and... oh yeah, did I mention it's really low? I mean, I went to the wendys drive through and had to reach UP to give them the money! weird... :rolleyes:

I did, however, receive an awesome compliment while I had it... I offered a ride to a guy friend of mine who was rather hesitant because he wasn't sure he wanted to ride in a flashy little jetta. He said they were "hot girl cars" no guys allowed. I asked him if he had just called me a hot girl, and he said "You're not a jetta hot girl, you're a jeep girl, that's a whole 'nother level of hottness."

Anyway... in answer to the initial question... YES-- they are definitely girl cars and nowhere near as cool as anything with 4-wheel drive and a lift! He needs a new car... ;)

Caleb

rust bucket said:
Huge Pile of SH!T GIRL CAR.

actually my wife's 99 has been pretty good...nothing more than brakes and an O2 sensor...however my biggest complaint is EVERYTHING is dealer only including air filter, O2 sensors, and even the brake pads...infact the brake pads have to be ordered from GERMANY :rolleyes:

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
Tiny said:
Um, I didn't post that, Spork did. And lets lay off the manhood jokes, I'm comfortable with myself :p
Just stiring the pot a little. :greg: James K and Shawn just haven't been that entertaining lately.