• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 186
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 13

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I would have loved to attend, but my knee won't take much standing anymore but hope to attend the next years event (knee replacement over the winter!).

chadschoon

It was such a good time. I have to thank miller motor sports park and little rich for putting on such a great event. Casey and I had a good time competing. Practice, practice, practice...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Man, I agree on the practice. We learned several things that we will most definately apply to the next go 'round..

Huge thanks to anyone involved in pulling the event off.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
I would have loved to attend, but my knee won't take much standing anymore but hope to attend the next years event (knee replacement over the winter!).

Knee replacement takes anywhere from 6 months to a year to be bearable so you better get it now.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
ah, cool, you got a pic of the coptercam! I wanted to go King Kong on that thing and throw it to the ground LOL If I'd have thought about I should have turned around and swatted it for the video. :D But that was a pretty cool gadget.

x2... quite annoying when it was hovering 10 feet overhead in the midst of the action :rolleyes: